“One word: excellent”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 January 2018

We just wanted to have a quick beer before going to the night market, but I looked at the menu and decided to come back for dinner.It was the best dinner we had during our 5 days trip to Phnom Phen.We had 4 different meals and they all were excellent.Unfortunately it was our last night.If you spend an evening at the night market GO TO HAVE a vey good meal there with very friendly waitresses, perfect service!AND inexpensive.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

the setting inside is ok , a few tables outside are fine too. food is basic but good enough for reasonable price. 2 young girls are doing a nice service and try to always which is very nice here.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

We popped in for a meal and were a bit disappointed. Lots of menu items crossed out. Service average, pricing average, food ok, decore worn and dated. Seems that the place is running on bare minimums in some regards. Drink prices for cocktails good !

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Located next to the night market. Very good service and varied choice on menu. Recommend the fried rice with seafood, clear mushroom and veggie soup and the miracle health drink. Reasonable prices and nice interior with good air con and wifi. Staff very helpful and fast and efficient service.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

I went to this restaurant about 4 years ago during a visit to Phnom Penh. My frIends and I had a good time. The food was good and service was friendly.
I went there last night. What a disappointment.
The calamari was dry a very small serving.. I also had a burger. It was overcooked and dry.
The waitress was grumpy. The menu was tatty and fell apart in my hands.

1  Thank nzcambo