US$91
US$77
US$66
US$42
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$48/night.

US$242
Priceline
US$120
US$115
Priceline
All reviewsrooftop barthe riverpanoramic suitehappy hour drinkstop floorplunge poollocation is greatceiling fanroyal palacenational museumsmall hotelbars and restaurantsnice balconya great place to staymain attractionstuk tukspacious room
Reviewed 1 January 2018

We really enjoyed our stay in this stylish hotel. The suite was very spacious, clean and tidy. Breakfast was ggod, too. The only thing we did not like, was the fact that there was _no one_ at the reception during night time. This happened 3 nights in a row during our stay at around midnight - 01 am. Sometimes in Cambodia there might be someone sleeping behind the front desk, but here the lobby was totally empty all of these nights when we came back to hotel. It could not possibly be just a coincidence that the person was just temporarily visiting the back room. - Not good in a nice hotel like this!

Room Tip: The suites face the busy road. Balconies offer a nice view but there is also noise from the street both in the evening and early morning.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

While in Cambodia for Xmas with family and friends we stayed at the Quay Boutique Hotel.
Upon arrival the man behind the desk showed little interest in us arriving and made me feel like I was disturbing his peace.
I asked for a second key to room and was refused.
When we entered our room it was stifling hot and the aircon was slow to cool room. I also noticed there were several dimmer knobs for lights that had no knobs and they didn’t work again the man behind counter didn’t care.
The following day the staff all two of the were rude and very unhelpful, breakfast menu was one that you tick what you want like for breakfast in your room. This had been ticked in pencil and rubbed out several times making it hit or miss as to what you got. Then they try and tell you that’s what you ordered.
The staff member in the bar was never where he should be, he tells you its happy hour then charges full price, due to us not being mind readers. There was nothing to let you know what was happy hour drinks and what was not and the bartender didn’t tell us.
We made a discussion to change hotels at our cost!

All in all I would not recommend this establishment it was like Faulty Towers.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank PhilJenni
Reviewed 9 December 2017

I normally avoid hotels described as boutique but this is an extremely stylish hotel and I loved my visit here.
Great location, fantastic room with balcony looking over the river.
Enormous bathroom. The breakfast was excellent also as were the staff.
The pillows didnt suit me but not enough for me to bother to ask for replacements.
Will most certainly return here when in P.P.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 November 2017

Quite a nice little hotel, all the staff were very helpful. They offer a airport shuttle service for $15, believe me - take it. The roads are crazy and $15 was a steal.

Breakfast was fine, especially considering it's included in the price. Wifi was ok, nothing amazing but could stream.

Lots of mosquitos, mainly in the bathroom, oddly. There was burner next to the bed, but I had nothing to light it with. Happily I already had spray.

The hotel is facing the waterfront, so there is traffic noise ALL night.

Bathroom area was great with a deep bath and excellent separate shower area. The towels smelt really nice.

Only real downside was being told I had taken a bottle of water from the mini bar, that I hadn't. Only $3 but kind of annoying.

Room Tip: If you want vibrant life ask for a room facing the river, if you want to try for quiet (don't know if this would work) ask for one not
Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Great location and good service, I stayed in a suit room on level 4 which was overall a very nice room however the bathroom was the only negative as it had very poor lighting and no hot water for the 4 nights I stayed. Breakfast & coffee were very good and I would recommend the scramble eggs on toast.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo