“Must stop here”

Cousin's Burger & Coffee
Ranked #2 of 1,721 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Description: A GOURMET Fast-food located in the city center of Phnom Penh. Two french cousin's had an original idea to give Cambodia the taste of an authentic American Burgers with a the French Touch Let your curiosity guide you for : Tasty homemade Burgers, Hot Dog, Fried potatoes, fresh salad as well as handmade Desserts A large range of drinks available in our "Coffee Shop"
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is awesome, we had a beef and a chicken burger and couldn’t decide what was better. The beef was juicy and worked well with the sauce, the chicken was cooked perfectly. The server recommended the crepes and they were amazing. If we were here for longer we would go again! The service was impeccable too! They are doing something right!

1  Thank MikNz

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A person on twitter told me I must eat a burger and have a cold Angkor beer at Cousins so tonight I took off via tuk tuk to the restaurant. What a fantastic place! The burgers are just right and the burger menu has choices on pages. You can get either regular or sweet potato fries. The beer is cold! Its away a bit so I found getting a tuk tuk and paying the $1.73 USD was well worth the money since the driver took me right to the door. The food was prepared perfectly and the team at the restaurant provides good support for choosing items but also ensuring you are happy with the food. I was! The cost is a bit more but you are getting a really nice meal.

1  Thank Michael P
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We came here after having a quick search for cheap places to eat. It's not hard to find. They ask you how you want your meat cooked (rare, medium etc.) And all the food is freshly made. The staff are really nice and polite. Their English is also very good when I asked what their 'couz sauce' is. Recommend coming here.

1  Thank Toni L
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

You absolutely MUST visit this burger joint when in Phnom Penh. Absolutely delicious! I would give it 10 stars if I could. I would recommend the Big Couz burger combo. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Terri L
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Wow what a find ! I had their Signature Burger with French Fries and Soda. The burger and its accompanying BBQ sauce was wonderful. The best I have eaten. Really fresh ingredients and the beef and bacon filling was so well prepared and cooked. Great presentation in a well designed modern cafe. Friendly staff and efficient service. Thank you