Lowest prices for your stay
US$106
Free cancellation until 09/12/22
TravelocityUS$127
PricelineUS$104
Orbitz.comUS$127
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2020 via mobile

If you don’t care about internet connection, this hotel is okay. The room is comfortable and big enough for solo traveller.

However, if your life depend on internet, please forget this hotel. The WiFi is on/off, frequent logins and sometimes no connection at all. There is no point complaining at front desk as no improvement has been made at their ends. So if you are quarantine in this hotel, please be prepared. Might have to bring video game or something with you. If not, you will be more depressing quarantine in this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank nurilliani
Reviewed 6 July 2020 via mobile

Not recommended at all, unprofessional stuff and very bad internet connection, I’m in quarantine for 14 days and not happy with them at all, food quality not good and very limited, if it’s my choice I won’t stay here.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank Nenoooo
Reviewed 10 March 2020

I have been staying at Empire Hotel for all my business trip . I thought it would be good to stay in a new hotel where there are shops, shopping centre and international food.
My first impression was excellent as the lobby looks cosy and check in was fast.
The room is spacious enough but to my disappointment, there is no complimentary drinks in the mini fridge. Toiletries are of average quality ( i bought my own from the shopping mall ), and there is only one hanger in the cupboard.
I had my breakfast at the hotel's cafe- poor service from the waitress and waiter. They do not serve you and they have no initiatives to see to your needs.
I like the location of the hotel as there are activities going on , unlike Empire which is very isolated after dinner time,

Room tip: 5 Level and above
Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Traveleverymonth0211
Reviewed 20 February 2020

Nice hotel centrally located near a shopping mall. The rooms are spacious and clean. A bit outdated with decorations. Breakfast is very good and with a good choice of international food. It was easy and comfortable to stay for four nights.

Date of stay: January 2020
3  Thank Vlado Š
Reviewed 15 February 2020

We stayed here on a three day/two night stopover at Bandar Seri Begawan. We took a bit of a risk because it had varied reviews but we needn't have worried. You will see I have reviewed heaps of hotels all around the world, but I really felt this was the overall winner! The hotel was huge and luxurious - the rooms were amazing - as well as large themselves they had a large ensuite with bath, shower, wc, vanity etc but also a separate wc in a separate room! The staff were great and efficient with excellent English and the location is second to none with shopping malls and a huge supermarket/variety store in the same building, and shops and restaurants in the streets around. Night markets just a few minutes' walk across a bridge. Near to airport and city centre. Most unexpected but most recommended.

Date of stay: January 2020