Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
Free cancellation until 02/12/22
TravelocityUS$110
Agoda.com
Destinia.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 October 2019

It's very convenient if you are on business trip as it is close to airport (approx 7-10mins drive guess depending on traffic condition as well. They do not have grab so download DART (similar to UBER and GRAB) fares are way cheaper than booking airport transfer. We paid BND 45 for a 10 mins pick up whereas paid BND 10 for airport drop off thru Dart. Also location is 3-5 mins walking distance to night market where you could get local food at night.

The lobby and rooms were very spacious, basic toiletries provided and clean sheets. The shower doesn't really go that mid hot and room 420 sink was clogged. (feedback was given to them) The hotel is connected to the MALL and you can easily get food or anything in grocery or department store if u want at your convenience. Breakfast is decent. The hotel was also kind enough to extend late check out at 2P as we requested coz our flight is not until 6:30P. So we went to watch movie at the mall's cinema.

The downside: WIFI is horribly slow in room and in lobby area. We went down to the lobby to hopefully get better connection but the experience was not so nice. I have to ask 3 different staff for the password, and each time I ask, they have to key it in themselves. I am not comfortable someone doing that especially it was very slow of them. I asked the lady at the front desk if she could just write so i don't have to stand so long and wait for what's going in my phone in their hands, but they refused and they said they have to key it themselves. I find it so lame, i told them that i just need to get connected for 30 mins or so to catch up with work email but they refused. Very frustrating. I would like to commend (Aidul) of the front desk as he took the initiative to arrange for our airport drop off.

Room tip: request for a room close to lift
Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank Maria S
Reviewed 27 October 2019 via mobile

We stayed at the Rizqun on a stop over on the way back to the UK for 2 nights. Room was lovely and good value. The locate for us was great just by the night market. The only let down was the pool area. The pool looked great it we didn’t use it as there were no sun loungers and the area around the pool was sparse!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2019 via mobile

While on day tour of city , our tour operator planned our lunch there . Nice entrance and lobby , the restaurant offered variety of food but we as vegetarians couldn’t get much except rice and boiled vegetables.. as it’s located in The Mall we could roam around and enjoyed.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 June 2019 via mobile

I had lunch at the restaurant, and the food was great and the waitresses are nice. But there was this event! I asked for wifi password from the waitress, she told me to ask this guy, so I came to him and asked 'excuse me sir, may i know the wifi password?' He did not even bother to look at me, and he said impolitely 'no no' and told me to go away. I was so embarrassed. For a five stars hotel, the service should not be like this! At least you can tell me politely if you cannot give me the wifi, not like that!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank deboranatasia
Reviewed 28 April 2019 via mobile

Rizqun international hotel, Brunei was a nice place to lay my head. Nicely appointed room and massive bathroom with shower and bath, as well as a seperate toilet. The hotel has a nice pool, although you are looked upon by other residents...... There is a shopping mall attached to the hotel that is well worth visiting, a lot.

Date of stay: March 2019