Lowest prices for your stay
US$112
US$109
TravelocityUS$112
Trip.comUS$133
Orbitz.comUS$112
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 July 2019 via mobile

While on day tour of city , our tour operator planned our lunch there . Nice entrance and lobby , the restaurant offered variety of food but we as vegetarians couldn’t get much except rice and boiled vegetables.. as it’s located in The Mall we could roam around and enjoyed.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 June 2019 via mobile

I had lunch at the restaurant, and the food was great and the waitresses are nice. But there was this event! I asked for wifi password from the waitress, she told me to ask this guy, so I came to him and asked 'excuse me sir, may i know the wifi password?' He did not even bother to look at me, and he said impolitely 'no no' and told me to go away. I was so embarrassed. For a five stars hotel, the service should not be like this! At least you can tell me politely if you cannot give me the wifi, not like that!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank deboranatasia
Reviewed 28 April 2019 via mobile

Rizqun international hotel, Brunei was a nice place to lay my head. Nicely appointed room and massive bathroom with shower and bath, as well as a seperate toilet. The hotel has a nice pool, although you are looked upon by other residents...... There is a shopping mall attached to the hotel that is well worth visiting, a lot.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank andyfromaus
Reviewed 15 April 2019

Generally good setting and classy design with great details given to homeliness. Very comfortable and the breakfast was well spread and left a good impression. Staff at the breakfast area were also very professional. But in terms of price I think is a little steep.

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank lohec67
Reviewed 29 March 2019

I went to Brunei for a meeting with government staffs. They reserved this hotel for us so at least it should have a good recognition. The room is fine for me, lot of space and clean. Newspaper was hanging on the door every morning. The breakfast was included with various kind of food. Front desk staffs were nice and willing to help.

Hotel is located in the same building with the mall so customers were able to walk in that mall when they have free time. Brunei is a small country so the mall is not as big or sophisticate as in other countries in SE Asia but there are a lot of goods for everybody. Night market is a walking distance from the hotel. Interesting to see daily life of locals.

Date of stay: December 2018