Lowest prices for your stay
US$112
US$109
TravelocityUS$112
Orbitz.comUS$112
EtripUS$133
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2019 via mobile

I had lunch at the restaurant, and the food was great and the waitresses are nice. But there was this event! I asked for wifi password from the waitress, she told me to ask this guy, so I came to him and asked 'excuse me sir, may i know the wifi password?' He did not even bother to look at me, and he said impolitely 'no no' and told me to go away. I was so embarrassed. For a five stars hotel, the service should not be like this! At least you can tell me politely if you cannot give me the wifi, not like that!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank deboranatasia
Reviewed 28 April 2019 via mobile

Rizqun international hotel, Brunei was a nice place to lay my head. Nicely appointed room and massive bathroom with shower and bath, as well as a seperate toilet. The hotel has a nice pool, although you are looked upon by other residents...... There is a shopping mall attached to the hotel that is well worth visiting, a lot.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank andyfromaus
Reviewed 15 April 2019

Generally good setting and classy design with great details given to homeliness. Very comfortable and the breakfast was well spread and left a good impression. Staff at the breakfast area were also very professional. But in terms of price I think is a little steep.

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank lohec67
Reviewed 29 March 2019

I went to Brunei for a meeting with government staffs. They reserved this hotel for us so at least it should have a good recognition. The room is fine for me, lot of space and clean. Newspaper was hanging on the door every morning. The breakfast was included with various kind of food. Front desk staffs were nice and willing to help.

Hotel is located in the same building with the mall so customers were able to walk in that mall when they have free time. Brunei is a small country so the mall is not as big or sophisticate as in other countries in SE Asia but there are a lot of goods for everybody. Night market is a walking distance from the hotel. Interesting to see daily life of locals.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 January 2019

I stayed for 3 nights and then a further one night on my way back from Australia. Requests prior to my stay were a bit hit and miss but upon arriving the front desk were very professional and did everything they were supposed to do.

The hotel is situated in the district of Gadung within walking distance of the night market. Also the hotel is situated within a shopping mall. Not your average Western mall, so don't be expecting Western designer labels. But a very pleasant walk around on quite a few occasions with a nice food court. If you want a more 'Costa Coffee experience, then try the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf.

The rooms were nice but the bed was so hard and for me uncomfortable. Surely for a hotel of this tanding memory foam mattresses or a mattress topper could have been provided. Same with the pillows - no pillow menu here. On our second visit I requested a more comfortable bed but seems they are all the same. My partner said it was ok though. So if you like a very firm hard bed this will suit you. Towels a bit threadbare and really could do with upgrading to bath sheets. Tea, coffee etc., was provided along with two bottles of water replaced every day.

The restaurant where we had breakfast was ok. Croissants and the usual danish pastries and toast with various jams. Yoghurts, fruit juices, tea and coffee. A selection of noodles with fish etc. Plus scrambled eggs and some kind of beef sausages. Not my favourite breakfast on my travels but it was ok.

This hotel does have a nice outdoor swimming pool but there are no sun loungers or comfortable chairs. There were metal bistro type chairs but nothing you could sun bathe on. I just think that this is not encouraged there.

On the whole the hotel is very clean. It is used by visiting overseas dignatories as we experienced during our stay. I believe the Brunei Royal family often visit the hotel.

We arranged a day tour of Brunei through the hotel which was very good. We also arranged pickups from the airport with them. Unfortunately, our pick up to the airport had not been arranged despite me confirming with the front desk earlier in the day. However, a normal taxi was quickly organised a lot cheaper so all was well. Airport about 15 mins away.

The WIFI is a bit hit and miss. I wouldn't have liked to used it for work but the odd things I needed it for were fine.

I wouldn't choose to stay here again but only because I know there is another hotel with a beach which I believe would suit our needs better for the future.

Room tip: 7th floor - you pay extra for it has a premium lounge with snacks and drinks
Date of stay: December 2018