Lowest prices for your stay
US$48
US$32
Booking.comUS$48
PricelineUS$48
TravelocityUS$48
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 October 2019 via mobile

I booked the family suite room. After that, i contacted the hotel to get free pickup from the airport. When check in, they ask us to fill form than make 20B$ deposit for the room. The room was 60m2. With 1 living room, 1 kitchen, 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. They give 4bottles of shampoo and 4 soap bars. No toothbrush or toothpaste, but dont worry coz next to the lobby is minimarket. You can buy mineral water that the hotel doesnt provide too.
The location is great. You can walk to most tourist attraction within the city. In the weekend dont forget to go to tamu kianggeh and pusat belia to enjoy local culture.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Popy M
Reviewed 21 September 2019

This is hotel is very recommendable though it's old hotel but they maintain their standard. Very clean, quiet place, comfortable and excellent location. It's walking distance only to Tamu Kianggeh market and Eco Park and other interesting places like Omar Ali Mosque. Walking distance also to bus terminal where you can go to Gadong Area and Miri. Very safe to walk around at night and hotel staff is very friendly and accommodating.

1  Thank Jean3873
Reviewed 8 September 2019 via mobile

The place of this hotel for me is perfect its walking distance from tourist place's you want to visit in brunei. And have a public market almost at the back at the hotel. Very near at bus terminal.. The staff is very approachable. Thy speak malay, english and filipino. Ah budget hotel but treatment is like a 5 star. Thy a free airport transport. I tell you if your going brunei darussalam. Book in this hotel. Money's worth..

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank mhel74
Reviewed 4 May 2019

. . . be surprised. I was. (Ratings reflect it as the budget hotel it is.)

It started well with a pickup at the airport. The driver was courteous, helpful, and shared good information.

Check-in was quick with an exceptionally friendly and helpful clerk. And, we asked question after question. He was great, being detailed yet to the point. Plus, his humor had us rolling, all while staying on task.

As for the room . . . I'd read previous reviews. I'd psyched myself for a so-so place where the main goal was a place to sleep. I was pleasantly surprised, as was my friend with her room. The basic level room was decent in size and looked better than any of the pictures on the hotel site. The bed was comfortable, the a/c worked, bathroom decent size, and the room was carpeted.

Granted, it is a budget hotel. Only soap and shampoo. But, you can buy at the convenience store. You can get drinking water in a pitcher at the front desk, borrow a hair dryer, and more. The carpet was not perfect - some stains, for example - but still nice. And, on day 2, I was given the softest towels I think I have ever experienced in a hotel, no matter how highly rated.

It was always clean and neat.

Yes, you can hear the cars on the road out front. Almost nothing at night, traffic can't be heard when it's slow (traffic jam), but it can be heard in the mornings. (Request a room on the backside if that's an issue for you.)

Also, with the double-door set up, I had no idea a person was across the hall from me until I saw housekeeping leaving one morning. I heard no guests in the hallway. And, either minimal stayed there, or they were very quiet, as I heard no one in any other room.

For me, it was a fine experience - helpful staff, not a far walk from the central part of town, a welcoming atmosphere in the room when I arrived, and helpfulness of all who worked there.

Room tip: A very quiet hotel except for the cars on the road in the morning - request back side to avoid that experience.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 80GlobalTraveler30
Reviewed 25 March 2019

Stayed at this hotel in superior suite. It is located near city center, 5 minutes walk from bus station and next to Kiangeh Market. Very polite staffs. The hotel is a little old but the room is spacious. Price also reasonable.

Date of stay: February 2019