Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$51
US$62
Free cancellation until 07/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$43
FindHotel
eDreamsUS$62
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 September 2019 via mobile

Pros: It is near to airport, probably less than 15 mins ride. The hotel has a small mall below but don’t expect too much. Wifi is available in the room and lounge area.

Cons: Air-con in the room is noisy. The room has a sewage-like smell. The TV has no satellite channels so not much international options.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank rujoy
Reviewed 4 August 2019 via mobile

I visited this place during my visit for Flora Malesiana 11 Symposium. As this was my first visit to Brunei and I was shocked because the price for transport was very expensive, I was glad that this place is very close to airport (you can have a North-South line, green one, minibus ride for only BND 1, tell them you’re stopping at Times Square) and downstairs the hotel they have a mall with various food with better price and some supermarkets with wonderful food (discount) inside! The receptionist was not that friendly but not grumpy, but well, that’s okay. I was happy that they had me the largest room despite I wasn’t sure I ordered one on my booking site, and the room facilities are awesome (but a reminder, their electric socket is the 3-pointed one). Their room service food was bought from the fast food restaurant downstairs and costs you BND 2-5 for delivery charge (so you better buy it downstairs by yourself). If you are also the first timer to Brunei, this hotel is probably one of the best choice!

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank AdhitWicaksono
Reviewed 7 July 2019 via mobile

The hotel need latest updates on all aspects . The room is smelly, dirty and noisy. The breakfast was not something that I expected with not much choice to pick from. The only benefit staying with them were convenient with shopping mall downstairs and near to airport.

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank rayslk
Reviewed 20 June 2019 via mobile

I stayed one night. Hotel is within a small shopping mall. The room I had was facing the interior of the building overlooking the atrium, hence it felt very dim and enclosed. There are other rooms which face the outside of the building.
Hotel is convenient because it's very close to airport. Approximate taxi fare from airport to hotel is $15.
Buffet breakfast was included, and it's quite a simple standard breakfast (mainly fried rice, fried noodles, stewed chicken, stir-fried vegetables, toast, fruits).

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 16 June 2019

Our flight delay and we get complimentary day time room
very near to the airport, about 5-10 minutes’ drive
Reception staff (morning & afternoon shift) – both are them very friendly
Wifi ok
TV - no much channels to watch

Date of stay: May 2019