“Unique place”
Review of CEO3

CEO3
Ranked #183 of 814 Restaurants in Yerevan
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: The first restaurant in Armenia with Smokeless BBQ Tables (Smokeless BBQ Roaster at the table) ! So you can do to prepare your own barbecue ! Welcome !
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Everything is fresh and tasty. friendly staff and dopest bbq in the city. Location is very good. Hope to be there again

Reviewed 21 July 2018

CEO 3 is one of my favorite places in the city where I go quite often. Absolutely delicious food, high quality meat, amazing spices, excitement of cooking the food yourself, calm and relaxing atmosphere.
Usually the service quality is fine, close to average but you don't note it as much because of the tasty food and originality of the place. The 16.07.18 was the last time we were there for a family dinner and bumped into the worst service I have ever met in Armenia. We had to stand up all the time to look and call for the waiters although the place is not big. The ladies were rude and indifferent and spoiled the spirit of the evening. They got the orders wrong twice and the overpriced Bloody Mary I ordered was the worst liquid mix I have ever had, can't even call it a cocktail.
I hope next time I visit, the quality of the service will be much better.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Meet was awesome.
Managers and waiters always do their best.
Good atmosphere, excellent place to go with friends or family and enjoy your Evening

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Extremely rude waitress. We will never come back again. I told the waitress that I cannot eat sour creme and that's why I wanted to have the appetizer with cheese instead (which I have done several times in the past). She kept aruging and insisting that it was absolutely impossible for that to happen. I explained to her that I've done it in the past but she said it didn't matter. Highly unprofessional, rude, and disrespectful.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We went to this restaurant with my girlfriend on Wednesday night without any reservation. It was packed but the host told us they can give us a table in 15 min. After coming back on time, we realized that they could only give us a tiny table by the bar, not even big enough to put all of our dishes on. We were excited about having our own BBQ on the table but this table didn't have it and we had to order our food already grilled. It wasn't the experience we were hoping for. We got grilled pork (a bit chewy) and grilled trout and vegetables. The dish presentation was great but the trout was not tastey and had a lot of spikes. If we've grilled the food ourselves, it might have worth it.