Review Highlights
You should try it!!!

Thanks for the great experience, it was amazing and not scary at all, Breathtaking views, very nice... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Arminé S
Awesome Experience

Awesome flight in Armenia. Definitely a must-try!I am so happy that I braved myself to do it. I... read more

Reviewed yesterday
riamercdo
via mobile

All reviews sky club professional pilot amazing experience tandem flight safe hands flying high sweet lady awesome activity you guys are the best positive emotions lake sevan eye view photos and videos many many thanks staff were super friendly gopro camera special thanks
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Twas my first paragliding experience and definitely exceeded my expectations. Rosa was so professional and Ivan was really at ease with flying. I didn't feel any fear at all.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Fly above the mountains - that's really amazing. It was my first experience in paragliding and I really liked it. It gives you a lot of emotions and impressions, and the team consisting of professionals helps you relax and have fun with it. It was unforgettable. I am very glad that I tried it and I look forward my next opportunity to appear above the mountains.
Thanks a lot for all these emotions.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Thanks to sky club team for organizing such an unforhettable flight. We are very impressed & my surprise to my husband was well done!!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

The staff was professional and very caring. The experience in the air was just exciting - no words. Looking forward to enjoying it next time!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

This whole crew is absolutely incredible. In addition to being super experienced and highly skilled. They are so warm, gentle, friendly and awesome. It was my last day in Armenia and they made it the best day.

Highly recommend anyone to go on an adventure because trust me they are going to show you the BEST time!