“Paragliding in Armenia at Sky Club”

Paragliding in Armenia
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Tandem paragliding flights are a great way to enjoy the full paragliding aerial experience, without having first to learn how to launch and control the paraglider yourself. Your expert paraglider pilot will take care of the launch, flight and landing for you! If You need an accommodation to stay in Yerevan, we can offer You a nice stay at the hostel Glide, and in this case You'll get a 10% discount for the flight.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Awesome activity, awesome view, awesome people, very cheap and accommodating. I recommend that one must not miss the paragliding with Sky Club. They're very trust worthy people.

armen_net, Manager at Paragliding in Armenia, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

thank you soooo much for this awesome review! Our whole staff sends you greetings and many thanks.

All reviews
"most amazing thing"
"professional pilot"
"flying high"
in 2 reviews
"staff were super friendly"
"amazing experience"
in 10 reviews
"adrenaline"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Twas my first paragliding experience and definitely exceeded my expectations. Rosa was so professional and Ivan was really at ease with flying. I didn't feel any fear at all.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Fly above the mountains - that's really amazing. It was my first experience in paragliding and I really liked it. It gives you a lot of emotions and impressions, and the team consisting of professionals helps you relax and have fun with it. It was unforgettable. I am very glad that I tried it and I look forward my next opportunity to appear above the mountains.
Thanks a lot for all these emotions.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Thanks to sky club team for organizing such an unforhettable flight. We are very impressed & my surprise to my husband was well done!!