“Cosy place ”

Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Asian, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Yerevan's first 100% Non-Smoking Coffee Shop!! The Green Bean coffee shop, offers a new, innovative concept, an eco and customer friendly atmosphere where coffee connoisseurs enjoy the world-class coffee experience and excellent service. We want to bring the concept of “take away” with the comfort of traditional need for great service!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great place in the city center near the republic place. Lot of choices, and good lemonade and milkshakes

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Coffee and veggie omelette were very good. Waitress very friendly and efficient. Nice ambiance. Bagels are awful.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

nice place with nice staff , great coffee options having wifi , I tried the farppucino and waffle it was delicious.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

There are two green "beans" in Yerevan, but the one in Cascade has much more great location for lunch or for just a cup of good americano. Don't forget that in summertime they have open-air space with powerful wi-fi as well.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Since I cannot find "The Green Bean" near the Cascade Complex, I will comment here since both are same company.
We went there on January 2, 2018.. most of the restaurant and cafe on that day were close due to holidays and we were tired on our tour... we decided to looked that is near in our hotel and gladly we found this cafe
It was full and we were waiting for about 15 mins.
I observed that the ambiance was cool, nice and many tourists were there for relaxing
Caesar salad... wow and perfect to my mouth...one of the best salad I ate in my entire life
We ordered tea and lemonade... fantastic...great taste...
The staffs were polite and attentive
Love the place and be back soon
I don't have pic since my phone was drained

1  Thank xheroine1981