All reviewsabovyan streetlocation location locationrepublic squarewould stay here againvernissage marketnorthern avenuewalking distancewater pressurefreedom squaremini barfantastic locationi highly recommend this hotelthe heart of the citynice breakfastclean roomsmaintenancewifi
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

We spent 03 lovely nites in this very spacious hotel from the lobby to the rooms .
The hotel is so central on Abovyan street , walk to the Vernissage market, to the Republic square, to North Avenue, to the Opera . Pleanty of good restaurants around the place we dined in Marco Polo twice.
Only problem was for the bus to halt for loading and unloading the luggage , had to do it quickly. we
Breakfast was nice but no filter coffee, delicious fresh fruit preserves...
Highly recommend this place.. lovely hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 November 2017

This hotel is located directly across Abovian Street from the entrance to Northern Avenue. It is clean, the staff was pleasant, rooms clean (although a bit small), and very well-priced. I was there for 2 weeks - the breakfast was the least impressive thing at the hotel - very poor selection of foods and no variety each day. The menu was more directed at Russian/European travelers than Americans. It could be improved - it was more a lunch buffet than breakfast. But, I would stay here again, because there are plenty of places nearby to get a decent cup of coffee and a nice breakfast.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Location is superb .
Rooms are massive , price is appropriate .
Service very friendly .
If I am to have a complaint that would be that airport transfer cannot be booked on a room but you must pay cash .
This software problem is on their loss
They quote 6000 and I accepted . When they said they cannot book on the room I called taxi and paid 2000 .
So they lost 4000b
I will be back in this lovely place

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 2 weeks in this hotel, we had an issue with our room the first day,but the manager of the hotel fixed the problem right away by upgrading us to a luxury 2 bedroom without any extra cost location location location!!! The best place to stay in Yerevan, 1 min walk to housousayin road ❤️which is the best place to shop and dine and 2 min to herabarag.
At the front desk ,Senik you are super great with your service, we really appreciate your hospitality, what a professional service you gave usalso Arayik at the bar gave us great service, overall I give 5/5 for this hotel from A to Z. I will definitely stay again next year @Aviatrans hotel . I look forward to see everyone there again. This hotel has great free breakfast , Wifi and free parking.
I would like to thank the management for being first class. Thank you
Razmig Tossonian

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Perfect location - within walking distance of everywhere.
Parking which is a bonus.
Really great customer service and friendly helpful staff.
A great mini-bar.
Poor water pressure - a shower is a problem.

Stayed: September 2017