“Very nice place to eat, chill and smoke great hookah”
Review of Elie's Lahmajun

Elie's Lahmajun
Ranked #139 of 814 Restaurants in Yerevan
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Description: Elie’s Lahmajun is a traditional family run business serving a wide variety of Western Armenian cuisine in heart of Yerevan. Tucked away near Yerevan’s bustling gold market this small Syrian Armenian enterprise is one of the city’s best kept secrets. Elie’s very tasty yet affordable menu will not disappoint. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Situated in the small centre very close to the Republic Square Elie's Lahmajun is a great venue to spend your time and relax in while enjoying the delicious mediterranean cuisine and great hookah.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Amazing place to have middle eastern food. I can also say that it’s the best!

Must try Gawerma, it’s ma best.

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

I'm visiting and decided to go to Elie's because it's close to where I'm staying. I'm so glad I did because everything I've had is amazing! My favorites are the cheese bread, and the hummus. I'm Best I've ever had of both! I'm very glad Elie's is close enough for me to stop in real quick whenever I want!

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Great place to come and enjoy one of the best food in Yerevan. Don't miss out. I wish I knew this place from my first day here.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

The best in Yerevan, don't even try to go to another place, if you want Syrian/Lebanese manaish directly go to elie's lahmajun