“Good value”
Review of Europe Hotel

Europe Hotel
Ranked #22 of 72 Hotels in Yerevan
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I liked this hotel, the rooms are a touch on the small side but are fine. Owned by an Armenian/French couple who always seem present in the hotel. French is spoken by a good number of staff. Breakfast is ok

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 July 2017

I apologize profusely for the very late review. I've stayed in this hotel a couple of years ago and I cannot forget the friendly staffs and thier tea which I eventually ordered from thier manufacturer. Over all the hotel is squeaky clean and comfy.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 June 2017

This is our second stay in 5 yrs. at this hotel. We returned because it met all our needs with a reasonable price. The rooms are large, modern and clean. The staff is knowledgeable and very accommodating. They speak several languages fluently. The ample breakfast buffet, which is included in the price of the room, is both western and local food choices. The hotel is a five minute walk to Republic Square, and conveniently located near shops, restaurants and parks. We would stay there again.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Very friendly staff they always smile and ready to assist you. I love the view outside my room that you can see the the Ararat Mountain. The hotel very near in Republic Square, all shop and bars and grocery store. I love this Hotel.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 11 June 2017

The hotel has a very good location, right in the center of the city. Close to the vernisagge souvenir shop, to republic square, north avenue square, supermarket, restaurants. Hotel staff are very friendly and accommodating. I got a twin bed but I travel solo, what i liked about this hotel is that everyday i goes out for city tour and just leave my stuff opened and not organized but when i comes home everything is well arranged, from the new towels, new set of toiletries, bed is fixed and so my stuff as well. Breakfast is okay the typical breakfast that you can get wherever countries you go to. The hotel is very quiet, clean and cozy to stay in, definitely for holidays. The housekeeping really takes good care of the guest/s belongings. I stayed here from June 5-11 the night before my flight, the receptionist phoned me to remind me that I need to be ready the next for my flight. My whole experience in this hotel was amazing, am satisfied.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Karine K, Manager at Europe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your warm feedback towards Europe Hotel and its staff. Our N 1 priority is to ensure high quality service and family atmosphere for our guests.
Hope to see you again in our Hotel during your next visit in Armenia.

Warm Regards
Karine Khachatryan

Travellers also viewed these Yerevan hotels
0.1 km away
0.9 km away
Ani Plaza Hotel
Ani Plaza Hotel
#16 of 72 in Yerevan

Been to Europe Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Europe Hotel

Address: Anrapyetutsyan str. 38, Yerevan 0010, Armenia
Region: Armenia > Yerevan
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Airport Transportation
Ranked #22 of 72 Hotels in Yerevan
Price Range: €43 - €83 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Europe Hotel 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Europe Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.