All reviews republic square quiet street the main square the hotel staff package tour friendly hotel reception area first floor excellent location five minute walk flea market walking distance sitting area central location breakfast room rooms are large non smoking
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Very friendly staff they always smile and ready to assist you. I love the view outside my room that you can see the the Ararat Mountain. The hotel very near in Republic Square, all shop and bars and grocery store. I love this Hotel.

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed 11 June 2017

The hotel has a very good location, right in the center of the city. Close to the vernisagge souvenir shop, to republic square, north avenue square, supermarket, restaurants. Hotel staff are very friendly and accommodating. I got a twin bed but I travel solo, what i liked about this hotel is that everyday i goes out for city tour and just leave my stuff opened and not organized but when i comes home everything is well arranged, from the new towels, new set of toiletries, bed is fixed and so my stuff as well. Breakfast is okay the typical breakfast that you can get wherever countries you go to. The hotel is very quiet, clean and cozy to stay in, definitely for holidays. The housekeeping really takes good care of the guest/s belongings. I stayed here from June 5-11 the night before my flight, the receptionist phoned me to remind me that I need to be ready the next for my flight. My whole experience in this hotel was amazing, am satisfied.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Karine K, Manager at Europe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your warm feedback towards Europe Hotel and its staff. Our N 1 priority is to ensure high quality service and family atmosphere for our guests.
Hope to see you again in our Hotel during your next visit in Armenia.

Warm Regards
Karine Khachatryan

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

First of thing we have to say Thank you to F/O Mgr. and front staff to helping me and my husband when we have problem with the taxi driver we took from Georgia and also we need to say sorry for our problem.
Second thing we need to say thank you for the driver you recommence to us.
Third thing we need to say thank you to the driver who drive us to see around yerevan and drive us back to tbilisi his name Simon (i think) he is a good driver and very kind.
The location of the hotel it very good to walk around. Hotel very clean breakfast quite good we recommence this hotel to everyone who have plan to visit Yerevan

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2017

We stayed in this Hotel from April 9th to May 10th, 2017.
We were really happy for the service, for the food, for the room.
Special thanks to Luiza, Chahane, Christina, DAvise and Gurguin from the reception and to Liana and Narine from the the restaurant and to Thomas and Vahe.
You made our vacation even more special.

Will recomende.
Chake from Montreal

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ChakeDedeyan
Karine K, Manager at Europe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Dear Mrs. Dedeyan,
Thank you very much for your warm words. It was really our pleasure to make your stay in our Hotel as your Home away your Home. Hope to see you again during your next visit in Armenia!
Kind regards
Karine khachatryan

Reviewed 10 May 2017

Very nice centrally located hotel with friendly and helpful staff. I stayed there a few times, and had a nice stay every time. Good beds, decent breakfast, ok internet. Do not expect a Hilton or Hyatt, but good value for money. The lobby cafe is good for a quick bite. There are several ok restaurants and a supermarket within the walking distance.

Date of stay: December 2016