All reviews the hotel reception area quiet residential street where breakfast is served republic square armenian family plenty of hot water clean rooms small hotel air con tours taxi dram
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Clean mid range hotel 10 min walk from city centre and near railway station. Very friendly and recommended. Good value for the price. Not luxury but that was not what we were after. Will arrange taxis on request. Would stay there again. Staff speak good English and are helpful.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 November 2016

Very clean,attractive,and well maintained overall .Large attractive,and well appointed rooms.Very helpful and courteous staff.Staff members even got up early on two mornings to prepare my breakfast because I had to go on day tours before regularly scheduled breakfast times. Would not hesitate to return.

Room Tip: Hotel has elevators.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank James P
Reviewed 29 September 2016

Came in the morning by train from Tbilisi.
It took a few minutes walk to reach Areg Hotel, I dropped my backpack and fresh me up in the toilet. Then breakfast and after that I get my room - ten o clock in the morning - nice! I get the feeling of genuine hospitality, the staff really wanted to create a nice stay for the guests. I had a fridge in my room, functionally tv - it happens that the tv doesn´t works properly in hotels. Okey one more English spoken channel had better, not only CNN! If I come back to Yerevan I will choose this hotel. But the best of all, then I came in to the lobby I saw a Swedish flag - I really felt welcome!
The location, for me, is good, close to the railway and metro - can´t be better!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank nigueu
Reviewed 28 September 2016

It is owned by a really kind lady, a retired doctor. The staff are, with no exception, outstandingly kind and cooperative. The hotel manager also works as a tour guide, and went out of her way to answer all of my questions and to help me out in all kinds of ways. The rooms are very spacious. There is a courtyard behind the hotel, where breakfast is served. A really lovely place, with ivy up on a wall, and birds flying around. The hotel is staffed around the clock, on my way back I arrived at 3 a.m. in the morning, only to find that the reception was not empty. In terms of what you get for the incredibly cheap price, this is an unbeatable deal! I can fully and unreservedly recommend his hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank GermanyThompson
Reviewed 22 September 2016

The staff is super friendly and very helpful when it comes to recommendations, booking tours or ordering taxis. beds were comfortable and the room was clean, good breakfast
Very good location, near the train station and just two Metro stops from the center.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family