All reviews rooftop pool great hotel new hotel being built steam room ongoing construction sailing club door man beach towels a sea view room triple room other star hotels rooms are modern helpful staffs an enjoyable stay noisy at night building site the hotel offers
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights, booking 2 rooms. We got 40 percent off their advertised hotels.com price. So for what we paid it was great value. I'm not sure I would pay full price.
At the moment (end June 2016) there is constriction in the building directly next door. Not the hotels fault, but if you have booked an ocean view room like us it will keep you awake. They have been demolishing from 6am until midnight every day and I presume will start constructing a building once fully demolished. We were not made aware of this on booking or arrival and paid more for an ocean view room, so this was a bit disappointing.
I also wonder if the hotel will lose their view due to this construction.
The hotel is in a perfect location and very close to the beach.
The rooms are specious and well presented. Beds were comfortable and rooms were clean.
The staff are so professional and polite. I can't fault them. They are a credit to the hotel. So helpful and always smiling.
Buffett breakfast was included and pretty good. Although not a lot of cooked vegetarian food options. The breakfast juice is not served cold. I found that unusual. They do have ice, but the glasses are so small it's not practical to put ice in them. Staff were sometimes a little slow serving you at the egg cooking area and clearing off the tables, which get very busy.
They have sun beds on the beach that you can have complimentary for 3 hours at a time which is great. There are limited beds available so you need to book.
We got a complimentary massage per room and it was really nice.
There is a cooler style fridge in the room. It's not a fridge and will not keep your drinks cold, as we found out when they sent an engineer to our room when we asked about it.
The pool is on the rooftop and has amazing views of the ocean and surrounding islands. It has a cute bar area as well and 6 sun beds. I loved it, albeit it was a little small for the amount of rooms at the hotel and young kids wanting to swim while you're relaxing. There is also a massive indoor spa, a sauna, steam room and gym which are all kept clean and are good.
Overall we had an enjoyable stay. For the price we would stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank binvinnie
Alana_NhaTrang, Front Office Manager at Alana Nha Trang Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2016

Dear binvinnie,

It truly pleases me to read such a positive and yet very informative review. Thank you for the great review of our hotel facilities and especially our lovely team members.
Even though, it saddened us to learn that you were disturbed by the noises from nearby construction which hopefully will end in a few weeks. Your feedback regarding some details of our breakfast buffet are also well noted and I will personally look into improving the procedures.

Thank you again for everything and the pleasure is always ours in welcoming you back to our humble hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

Just had an amazingly two weeks at this wonderful hotel. Can't rate the staff and hotel enough. The rooms were spotless and the beds very comfortable. The pool was amazing. All the staff are friendly and can't help enough no problems at all understanding our English. It's very close to the beach a two minute walk. Have heard about the noise from other reviews and can't say we had a problem. Would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in nah trang one of the only few with a pool. The pool and bar staff are amazing. The breakfast was lovely each morning. And the whole place was spotless clean. Want to give a massive thankyou especially to the guy on the main doors down stairs Loc he really can't do enough for you his English is amazing and made our stay perfect thankyou. Also to the lady who made me coffee everyday and went out her way to make my stay perfect her name is nho lu. Have made friends for life. Also the guy by the pool who give us towels everyday. Nhat was his name And was so so pleasant can't rate this place enough. Wow amazing hotel amazing staff very very clean would definitely return here. The cleaning staff cleaned our room each day it was spotless. Any trips u want they will arrange at front desk. 4 of us in our party and all 4 of us can't rate it enough. Xx

2  Thank Cle Llinos J
Alana_NhaTrang, Front Office Manager at Alana Nha Trang Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2016

Dear Cle Llinos J,

Thank you for staying at our Alana Nha Trang and for sharing your wonderful stay in Tripadvisor community. It is our pleasure to have you with us as our valued guest.

I appreciate the chance to learn that you enjoyed our beautiful hotel for the featured facilities and services. More than that, I am thrilled to know that our team members (espcially Loc, Phuong- Nho Iu and Nhat), could assist you well during the stay. Your kind words will surely be a big motivation for all of us us and I will pass along this lovely comments to all our team members.

Thank you once again for everything and it would be great honor to be of your service again in the not distant future.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

We were there for four nights and the staff are very friendly especially Luc, the doorman. The Infinity pool was awesome, rooms were clean and the buffet breakfast had great variety and tasty. Room service was efficient and good.

Room tip: Non street side as there are bars
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Julie H
Alana_NhaTrang, Manager at Alana Nha Trang Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2016

Dear Julie H,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking your time to share this wonderful review.

We at Alana Nha Trang always strive to provide our guests with the most memorable experience possible and I will happily pass along your wonderful comments, especially to Mr. Loc, a very important member of our team.

We hope you will make a return visit to Nha Trang and choose to stay with us again in a near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

Pros:
A new hotel with a few good points such as good breakfast spread, comfy king-size beds, full hotel amenities. Unit 20 on all floors was spacious. Convenient location near the beach, eateries, convenience stores and fruit stores

Cons:
The bathroom was poorly designed, as water splashed all over the floor after showers and blinds didn't properly cover the glass walls. Lighting was inadequate in both the bathroom and the closet area. Slow lifts with no lighting in lift lobbies during the day.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MeoMeo2005

Dear MeoMeo2005,

Thank you for choosing us among various hotels in Nha Trang as your preferred accommodation and for taking your time to share this review with TripAdvisor community.

Thank you for sharing your review of our stunning hotel along with the facilities, amenities and services we offer to all our guests.
Regarding the caused inconveniences by bathroom design, and lightning systems, I will certainly cascade this to our engineering team to look into. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We are all looking forward to welcoming you back in the soonest possible time.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

I had originally booked an 8 day stay here but ended up extending it to 11 days. The property is under Russian management and is considered a new hotel and just across the road from the main beach.

I occupied a room on the 8th Floor which was very well equipped and furnished. My room was generously sized and featured a writing desk and double bed which faced the ocean through large windows facing east (draw the shades if you do not want the rising sun to disturb you), flat screen TV , mini refrigerator with glass door, tea and coffee amenities, small coffee table and two leisure chairs, large wardrobe and safe and additional storage space for suitcase and various items and a small balcony.

The bathroom had a large bathtub and rain shower within the tub itself, hairdryer, shampoo, conditioner, bath gel and other usual amenities (toothbrush, shaver, etc). Bath and face towels were of good quality. A large window faced the beach once again and shades that you could draw should desire privacy. Due to the design flaw in the design of the shower screen mounted on the bathtub, there was a problem of water from the rain shower and hand held shower, wetting the floor outside the bathtub. I had to be very careful to angle the shower/s direction carefully so as not to wet the floor. This rather irritated me but I solved it by having the housekeeping staff come in to mop and freshen up if I had been unsuccessful in keeping the floor dry.

There was a refreshing small roof top pool (with a great view of the sea) suitable for doing some mini-laps and which received the morning sun. There were about 6 to 8 deck chairs so do get their early if you want to secure one. The pool was well maintained and pool towels and stand umbrellas are provided. On the floor below there is a small childrens play area with some toys as well as a gym and a day spa which featured massage services as well as mixed jacuzzi and separate steam and sauna rooms for mens and women. I generally felt that the day spa needed more attention in terms of detail and standards.

The breakfast was of an acceptable quality. I had all my other meals outside the hotel as there were very many restaurants within walking distance in and around the property.

Service was good and staff were always polite and helpful, even though some of them had problems with English.

Room tip: For rooms facing the beach, be aware that Sailing Club which is a beach club can get pretty loud at night, Light sleepers be advised.
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank HKChong
Alana_NhaTrang, Front Office Manager at Alana Nha Trang Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2016

Dear Mr. Chong,

Thank you for choosing our Alana for your recent trip to Nha Trang and for your greatly detailed and objective feedback regarding our hotel. As you stayed with us for 8 nights I do believe your knowledge of our resort is vast indeed. You have mentioned many important points that future travelers to Alana will find very useful.

My colleagues and I are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us here. On the other hand, I shall review your comment on the bathtub as well as English skill of some of our members. Our team does try very hard, and their smiles are from the heart regardless the existence of language barrier. And also I am happy to announce that we now have a full time Resort English Teacher so hopefully our language skills should be improving dramatically.

Mr. Chong, thank you once again for everything and hopefully we can see you again in a not distant future.