All reviews swimming pool closer to the beach free upgrade seafood dam market chinese tourists lovely room pho every morning bed was comfortable minute walk location is great reception staff good size stayed here for nights private beach thu
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

We booked at the 4* resort for a good price but when we arrived the lovely staff informed us that we’d been upgraded to the 5* complex. The staff were so very helpful and friendly. The complex itself is amazing and the food at the restaurant didn’t disappoint. We had an early flight so would have had to miss breakfast. However the lovely lady at reception ensured that we both had a breakfast packed to take to the airport when we check out. Over all an exceptional experience.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank luanaE189
Reviewed 16 July 2018

It was really an amazing moments and unforgettable experience during my visit to Champa Island Resort.You can feel the freshness right from the "Entrance Gate".The Atmosphere was so symbolic with its unique quietness and peaceful serenity.
The attention was pretty awesome! Thanks to Ms Thanh who took her time to explain everything in details..The staffs attitude was so good....
The environment was so unique with its Riverside view which created a romantic hotspots for lovers.,the swimming pool,the lantern bridge..so amazing!!
Its really World Class Resort. You need to see to believe!!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the south gives a more serene view of the hotel...
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Michael O
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We stayed here twice in our trip (5 nights in total) and loved it. Its about a 15 minute taxi ride to the city centre, but worth it for the peace and quiet here. The room was clean and really comfortable.

The staff were friendly, welcoming and helpful, especially the reception staff. Delicious breakfast with lots of variety.

The pool is nice and there is a seafood restaurant on the site. Also, we enjoyed the massages in the spa. There seemed to be lots of taxis so very easy to get into town.

Thanks to everyone at the hotel who made our stay so enjoyable and helped us out.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank EmilyS8198AW
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I originally booked a room at another resort in Nha Trang for myself and my fiance for our vacation, but when I arrived it was overbooked and no rooms were available. At Champa, Thanh at the front desk was very helpful. She arranged for housekeeping to clean a room immediately, and took care of booking our stay for us, she even recommended places to eat, and what days were best to avoid large crowds for every place we planned to visit. From now on every trip I make to Vietnam, I plan to stay here.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TylerO196
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Best view ever I've been visited. Good room, staff attitude! Best "hu tieu kho". Special thanks to Ms Thanh front desk who very helpful, enthusiasm! I'll comeback!!!!!
Tips: you should contact directly to get best price

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends