All reviews family suite nice hotel beautiful sea view top floor breakfast buffet swimming pool motorbike loungers vietnam
Reviewed 14 January 2016

This is the firt time i come to Nha Trang, i like the quite places so this is why i chose this hotel. Only 4 km from the center you can easily enjoy the fresh atmosphere here but can still easily go to the center for shopping by taxi (60.000 VND) or rent motobike ( only 160.000 VND for 24 hours). I really liked the pool on the 15th floor with perfect view to ocean and city. I spend most of my time at the pool this was amazing. Lovely rooms, cleaned everyday: bed made and new towels if necessary.. Loved the sweet front desk staff who will do their best make sure your stay is pleasant.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hanasweet92
ChamieTR, Người quản lý at SeaSing Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2016

Dear NiNaPham92,

Warm greeting from Seasing Boutique hotel,

Thank you for your review and thank you for choosing Seasing Boutique Hotel during your vacation in Nha Trang,

We're happy that you enjoy your stay here and wish to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

We booked superior double room and stayed january 4th to 6th. Before we stayed hotel i asked if they can give us highfloor with oceanview. Thankfully they give us highest floor with oceanview. I really appreciate it.
As we arrived hotel at 7 am we have to paid early check in fee. Although we paid 600,000vnd more for early check in, hotel receptionist is very kind and the room is amazing. Also fee includes breakfast buffet so i think it is a reasonable price. Especially breakfast is really delicious!!! Also swimming pool which is on 14th floor is very romantic . And if you go to beach, you can use private sunbed, towel for free. As We were very happy at seasing hotel, we decided to stay one more night. If we trip to nhatrang again, we'll stay here unquestioningly. Somepeople think it is little bit far from nhatrang center, but it cost only 70,000vnd by taxi. Highly recommend!!!!:-)

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Juhee K

Dear Juhee K,

Warm greeting from Seasing Boutique hotel,

We're happy that you enjoy your stay here and extend your stay wit us. We wish to see you again in the near future with your next stop in Nha Trang

Reviewed 12 January 2016 via mobile

I have to say that i did not regret with my choice for last minutes.
I trust in all the good review on internet and remove other no good review from my mind.
And just once i arrived the hotel, i knew i'm right.
Love the back ground of hotel, in love with room style
Moreover, i'm trully love the staff there.
They helped me in every single thing. Booked the transfer to Dalat, arrange my trip to island, manage take away breakfast for my early trip.
The bartender served us fresh fruit juice and nice cocktails.
In general, i love this hotel and will recemmend it to all my friends.
Thx Seasing Team. Thanks for memmorable stay.
QNC

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank QNC T

Dear QNC T,

Reviewed 12 January 2016 via mobile

We chose the hotel through comment on tripadvisor. And once we arrived we know that we made right decision.
Hotel is nice. The front desk are friendly and helpful. I like the welcome drinks, like the way they welcome guests by XIN CHAO.
Hotel swimming pool is cool, on the top floor with fresh drinks serving all day.

Thank you for your kind hospitality.

We will back soon.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Q Q
ChamieTR, Người quản lý at SeaSing Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2016

Dear Q Q,

Warm greeting from Seasing Boutique hotel,

Thank you so much for feedback. We're delighted that you enjoyed your stay here.
We wish to see you again here at Seasing Boutique hotel.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.

Best regards,

Chamie

Reviewed 9 January 2016

The room was done in a very nice Scandinavian style, with a lovely view of the sea and good wifi. I really wanted to like this place.

However, the kitchen/food service (except breakfast, which is OK) was horrible. Waited over an hour for a grilled chicken breast the first night. Was unable to order room service dinner on New Year's eve. Tried to order via phone, then went to the kitchen myself, then went to the lobby for help, to no avail. I ended up going to my room without eating. Happy new year.

Next day I tried to order a couple of vodka drinks at the bar, but they said they had no vodka left. I saw two bottle of Vietnamese vodka on the shelf, and asked about it. The bartender said he could only sell me the whole bottle, he wouldn't open it to make a few drinks. Fine. I bought the bottle. I guess it was too abstract for him to understand they would have made way more money serving me in singles...

They sent a few fruits with a note to my room after the dinner debaucle, which was nice but by that point I was turned off and had booked another hotel in frustration. Despite all the "I'm sorry, I"m sorry's" they still charged me 50% of the remaining nights when I checked out. I offered to pay an extra night if we can just call it even but they refused because "that is the policy".

Well in that case my policy is to advise the ownership that your service is awful, and they really need to invest more time in training for the kitchen/room service staff if they are trying to position it as a boutique hotel.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Spaceskylite

Dear Spaceskylite,

Warm greeting from Seasing Boutique Hotel,

Firstly, thank you for choosing our hotel for your vacation and for your feedback and advice.

Secondly, we deeply regret that you did not enjoy your stay here. And we're very disappointed that our service did not meet your needs.

Thirdly, let me explain our situation for you, which we also try to explained upon your departure:
1. We held the Gala Dinner for all inhouse guests of the hotel on the date you ordered the room service, and 95% of guests are registered for this perty. That was our first time to manage this party with all staffs of hotel. Therefore, there was a mistake about room service. We accepted that's our fault and try to apologize to you by sending Food menu to your room for you to order, coming to the room twice to say sorry but we (Hotel's owner and i) couldn’t see you.
I, myself, went to prepare a basket of fruits and a gift voucher with a note putting in your room as a service recovering. But I think we fail.
2. We do sell vodka by shot, but unfortunately, no vodka left when you ordered. And the Vietnamese Vodka is only served by bottle because it cannot be used to make cocktails or anything other drinks.
3. As hotel policy, in case of shortened stay in peak season, the fee will be 100% of the remaining nights. However, we’re flexible to take only 50%.

Finally, we will try to improve our service to be the best Boutique hotel in Nha Trang and to meet the your needs and all other guests' needs
We wish to welcome you back to see the differences.

Once again, thank you very much for staying wiht us and share your advice,

Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time if you wish to stay in our hotel (again) to see how we grow.

All the bests,