“Nice greek food and friendly staff!”
Review of Pita GR Restaurant

Pita GR Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 703 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Cuisines: Greek, International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

The Pita restaurant had the best European food I had in Nha Trang and you get a lot of high quality food for little money. I'd definetly recommend going there!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,409)

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Been in Vietnam for over 7 days and we were craving greek food. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food. Ordered the mix dips, fried feta cheese and mix grill for 2. There were 3 of us and with 2 glasses of wine and a shot of vodka and lemonade and complimentary dessert cost was $49 AUD. Service was prompt, staff very attentive and helpful actually knew alot about greek food. The melinzosalata was to die for!! Exactly how we make it back at home!!
My only 2 suggestions are
1-Very difficult to find if I didn't recognize the greek flag tucked away on the inside I would have walked to Mix restaurant up the road. More visibility needed from the street
2-please don't add the tuna steaks to the mix grill. I'm greek and I can tell you now that we don't have tuna on our menu. Substitute it for a couple of grilled lamb/pork or chicken on skewers or extra sqid or prawns.
Overall a very good restaurant and tasty food! I really don't know what others are complaining about. For a greek restaurant owned by a Vietnamese it was spot on!!
Thankyou!!

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant twice during our stay in Nha Trang. There are a few veggie options on the menu, the veggie burger was quite nice & the veggie wrap was really good. My husband enjoyed his chicken pita. This was a good place to come with kids when they fancy a change from Vietnamese food. The prices are good & both times we were given free chocolate brownies for pudding which was a nice touch.

1  Thank CultureVulture111
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We had the best platter on earth here! Actually enough for 4, but we took one between two people (took take-aways to the hotel) for only 399 000 Dong, what a bargain! A little bit of everything on there, try it the Mix Plate for Two Persons. Absolutely delicious and the service was excellent too! Our lady server brought us ice non-stop so our beers wouldn't get warm. Nice balcony over-looking the street below. Will definitely be my first stop again on a visit to Nha Trang.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

We tried the pork souvlaki, and it was quite nice! A lot of meat, nice soft wrap, and delicious tzatziki sauce. Fries were a bit hard though