“Great Hotel. My 2nd stay here and room is awesome.” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Green Hotel Nhatrang
Ranked #54 of 190 Hotels in Nha Trang
Victoria
“Great Hotel. My 2nd stay here and room is awesome.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2010

This is my 2nd stay at this hotel, my last time was 3 years ago will my sister and brother inlaw.

This time I stayed with my mum,grandma and her partner. We booked a standard room,with an ok view.It was facing some apartments, so sometimes I would forget and walk out from a shower, then realizing people can see from the other side. =)

Hotel rooms is the best one I have been to,bed is huge..even the single one.Very clean and very bright room. Room has coat hanger a huge closet ( a little smelly, smelt very musky) and massive powder table. I also liked it that there is a power point near the bed behind the bedside table. Breakfast has good variety and juices are sweet.
What is it with Viet nam and very very sweet juices at breakfast??

I had a problem and did last time as well was the shower, the shower head points out so when you shower the water shoots outside the bath and wets the floor and mat making the whole bathroom wet.
Internet is available downstairs and wireless is as well, although is very slow,dropping out quite often.
Another thing is there is no safe which is a pain, for sometimes i would like to put my valuables in my room, in the safe instead of carrying it around with me.

Other than that, no other probs with anything,enjoyed my stay here the 2nd time round and i would not mind staying here another 3rd time.

Im glad I took my mum, grandma and her partner here, she boasted that its the best she has ever been to. She's taken photo's of the room to keep as a souvenir.
Keep up the good work and I loved and still love the Bright green color ( Easy to find)

• Stayed January 2010, travelled with family

Brisbane, Queensland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2009

Clean, spacious rooms, with some of the largest, firmest beds I've ever slept in. I had a room with a double bed, that seemed to be almost the size of 2 double beds put together. The room had an interesting wicker decor. There was internet available in the downstairs tour office, but it was extremely slow. The attached restaurant served a good, varied breakfast. The hotel is a short walk to the beach and a 5-10 minute walk to restaurants. My room had a small balcony, but many others didn't.

• Stayed April 2009
1 Thank Tina C
Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2009

5 of us are working in travelbusssines and we were very happy with the accommodation , however , employees in service , and we mean restaurant , need some training .
They were very friendly but after 2 minutes they mostly forgot our orders .
Sorry , one of our group flipt out because of several mistakes in the restaurant .
Please keep up the good service !
Greetings ,
Ger Hubbers

• Stayed March 2009, travelled with friends
2 Thank uteenger
Sydney, Australia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2009

We stayed here whilst on tour and it seemed to be popular with several tour agencies.

Its location is one street back to the beach and there are few restaurants close by. But I wouldn't really say its in the centre of things. Though the name was easy to remember and easy to spot (by the bright green colour).

The rooms were large with wicker furniture.

We had a view of the fire escape and I would say from the tall buildings accross the road that most rooms, if not all, had no view.

The reception staff spoke English well.

Breakfast was ho and western but it didn't offer much variety.

Our main complaint (or maybe for you it is a bonus) was that the hotel's massage centre was offering extra services, if you know what I mean. I was not happy to find out my husband was being pressured to purchase such services. Considering the poor quality of my massage and lack of professionalism I wondered if she was even trained. It was unclean and I felt that the masseur was reluctant to let me leave as she believed my tip to not be sufficent (despite the signs on the wall stating that it was hotel policy that the masseurs were not to receive tips). So be warned if you are not in for that type of holiday.

Stayed January 2009