See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 May 2016

We are a couple who stayed in a standard room for 3 nights in April 2016.
The room was fine in terms of space and size and the bedding was clean and bed was comfortable.
In terms of cleanliness, it wasn't filthy but it wasn't exactly clean either (but sheets and towels were clean so we coped).
The bathroom in particular has a lot of mildew and a funky smell to it.
The hose from the air conditioner appeared to come through the wall into the bathroom below the sink and from there it just dripped onto the tiles. There was a drain not far away but because of the design of the bathroom none of the water actually could make it to the drain.
As the bathroom is constantly damp.

Staff were ok, friendly enough and helped us to arrange transport when we needed it.

We found the location was quite good as it is close enough to walk to the beach and to cafes, restaurants etc but as it is on a more quite street we were not disturbed by noise at night.

We paid $16AUD per night so we were ok with the hotel given the cheap price.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2016

I was charged USD $10 for 2 broken glasses that cost 2 for $1 in the shop next door. I asked to speak to the manager, and my request was ignored. I have no problem at all paying for damage but that was really taking me for a ride. I stayed in this place for 10 days, as I was in Nha Trang on business and simply wanted a quiet, clean room, near work. Yes, the place is quiet, but it is a bit like one of those crazy peoples houses, every corner had boxes of junk stuffed in it, also in the stair wells. Book it for a night on your arrival day then have a look at the hundreds of offerings at the same or even cheaper price points. If you are an early riser, most restaurants in Nha Trang do not open till about 9:00 a.m. so a big point for me was the (optional) included breakfast, simply put, it was dismal. Get a banh mi on the street for far less then the cost of the optional included breakfast. I was prepared to spend double but was won over by what I consider to be inaccurate reviews found here. My mistake.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

Uwe stayed 2 nights in hotel, the room is good, large enough for a couple, clean. Facility is new. The staff is friendly. Uwalking 4minutes to the beach.
The price is very reasonable.
Near hotel, it does not have many local food.
Uwe also recommend...

Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

Currently staying at La Suisse Hotel as our 2 night stay in Nha Trang has become a 3 night stay. The main reason this hotel has such a good rating and the reason why I'm giving it such a good rating is due to the customer service they provide. The lovely young lady who works at the front desk in the morning/afternoon is very helpful! The hotel is a bit older style but for 12USD/night you can't go wrong! The rooms are very clean and the beds are comfy! The location is great as well, close to everything but off the "main" strip far enough to not be noisy. Great stay, would stay again and recommend to others visiting Nha Trang.

Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

We had a great stay here for 3 nights. Friendly and helpful staff, good laundry service, comfy bed, great location close to the beach and restaurants/bars. Highly recommended and would stay here again if visiting Nha trang. Nothing negative to say really as the price was good too!