1,321 results
All reviewsirish pubsky loungejacuzzi on the balconyacross the roadimperial restaurantpool staffclub suitebeautiful hotelstar hotelpool area isprivate beachbreakfast was excellentgreat poolrooms are largebusy roadsea viewour honeymoon
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights. Wish we could have stayed longer. Beautiful hotel in a great location opposite the beach and close to many nice restaurants and bars. Breakfast was excellent, lots of choices and lovely fresh food. The staff were extremely helpful, especially Long from guest services. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Nicole R
MichaelM_GM, General Manager at Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Nicole R,

Thank you so much for your kind 5* response regarding your recent stay at the Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa.

I am delighted to know that you found the Sunrise services to your satisfaction during your stay, and that the hotels staff were accommodating and helpful. It is pleasing to further read that our wide selection of breakfast fare was to your liking, the hotel caters to a wide demographic mix of guests, and really focus on delivering quality dishes to our guests, the bread, croissants, and other pastries, are all baked in house by the hotels night baker, so they are fresh each morning

We look forward to welcoming you back should you visit Nha Trang again in the future.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This hotel came recommended from a friend who's in-laws are locals. It was all he said it was, so glad we stayed here. Location was perfect, across the street from the beach so views from our room was great, breakfast 1st class and right in the heart of the action. Facilities were also great from the gym to the pool, our room and also the overall look and feel of the hotel well above a 4 star property.

Room Tip: Sea view or pool view will be same.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank our56
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for one night and decided to stay for 4 nights. Wonderful hotel and amenities, pool area is great with drinks and food service. Morning breakfast is really good. Hotel staff is exceptional ( Long ) very friendly and welcoming. Great for couples and families. Hotel also has a casino gaming room for those who like slots. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank brentschiedel

Dear Brentschiedel,

Thank you so much for your 5-star response regarding your recent stay at the Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa. I am encouraged that you were comfortable and that our staff were very accommodating and helpful.

Again thank you for choosing to stay with us we do look forward to welcoming you back should you visit Nha Trang again in the future.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Location: across the road from the Nha Trang beach. Around 1hr of taxi ride from the airport. Close to restaurants but a bit further from the buzzling areas downtown.

Service: friendly and helpful staff! Quick to respond to our needs. They were very kind to upgrade us to a suite but I might actually have appreciated the original room that I booked (which had a Jacuzzi on the balcony) more.

Food: breakfast buffet was nice with a large variety though I always went for the pho. Room service was really good.

Cleanliness: nothing to pick on. Sleep quality was good!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank GaggerQueen

Dear GaggerQueen,

Thank you very much in writing such a great review on Trip Advisor following your stay. I am absolutely delighted to note you had such a memorable stay and that you have rated us so highly. Indeed, our team is never afraid to go the extra mile in order to ensure guest satisfaction and I will be sure to forward your praise to them.

Thank you for speaking highly of the property, the location and its international Breakfast buffet has become very popular not just with our in house guests but especially with residents of Nha Trang, thanks to the excellent food quality and great service. I will be sure to share your praise with our Food & Beverage team who I am sure will be just delighted.

It was our pleasure to be of service to you and we do hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Great hotel. Private. Silent. Near the beach. Delicious foods.luxurious. good service. Have many entertainment here .we will come back and introduce your hotel with my friends and my family. Lovely place

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank JasmineJ770

Dear Jasmine J,

Thank you so much for your kind response regarding your recent stay at the Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa.

I am delighted to know that you found the location and Sunrise services to your satisfaction during your stay, and that the hotels staff were accommodating and helpful.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us we look forward to welcoming you back should you visit Nha Trang again in the future.

With very best regards,