All reviews noisy at night great place to stay the air conditioning walking distance comfortable bed vietnamese
Reviewed 26 August 2018

The hotel is in a pretty good location. Quite close to the beach and also plenty of good places to eat close by. It filled my needs without being anything spectacular, very much a could do worse but could do better hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 February 2018

This hotel is a good option in Nha Trang, close to the beach and restaurants and nightlife. However the rooms were a bit dated but spacious with a comfortable bed. Breakfast options were limited but lots of fruit to choose from.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 30 September 2017

I booked this Hotel through Bookings.com @ approximately 6am on the day I was arriving from Da Lat to find my fellow travellers had booked another hotel down the road so I rang to cancel at around 11am & was told by reception there was no problem & there would be no charge on returning to Australia I found they charged my account the full 4 days at close to AUS $390 As this was only a couple of hours I feel robbed and have had a stain on my stay in Nha Trang . I did call into the Hotel the following day to check it out very busy location road wise with construction noise all around & swimming pool although very large with a gym beside it the pool was packed with local children getting swimming lessons and at play not very concussive to a holiday destination

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Jonnysinger
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I and my family stayed in Vien Dong Hotel from Aug. 4 to Aug. 7, 4 nights in total. The room and facilities were OK. For the first 2 nights, I got some problem, I didn't think they provided us the good living experience. With the help from Mr. An, the Front Desk Supervisor, they changed the room for us to solve the noise problem, set a router in my room to solve the WIFI problem. We bought some local specialities before leaving Nha Trang, again Mr. An gave me a mineral water box to package them. Generally speaking, Mr. An made my stay pleased, I couldn't complain anymore. Good job, Mr. An.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank 250,826,942
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

This is a beautiful hotel. VERY clean. The complimentary breakfast is wonderful - Vietnamese and Western options. The rooms are a nice size and the pillows are unbelievably comfy!! Good Wi-Fi and there's an ATM right outside with a cute little coffee shop! The staff is also helpful.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends