See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

This is the first time we booked the room in Mường Thanh. It is so amazing. We booked the room with deluxe ocean view but when check in we got free upgrade executive suite. This room is so great view. My friend and I like it so much. Especially, the staffs in here they are friendly and helpful.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
muongthanhnhatrang, Người quản lý at Muong Thanh Grand Nha Trang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Dear Ms Liên,

Greeting from Mường Thanh Grand Nha Trang.
Thank you for your visiting our hotel and your kind comment on TripAdvisor.
We hope you had a good trip in Nha Trang with us.

Hope to welcome you back again in the future.

With kind regards,
Hotel Management.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel. Friendly and useful staff. I book the deluxe room ocean but when check in i got free upgrade to executive suite room. It is so beautiful and amazing view and very large. But chinese are everywhere it is really noisy.

Stayed: January 2018

Dear Ms. Yến,

Greeting from Mường Thanh Grand Nha Trang.
Thank you for your visiting our hotel and your kind comment on TripAdvisor.
We hope you had a good trip in Nha Trang with us.

Hope to welcome you back again in the future.

With kind regards,
Hotel Management.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

I got a long trip just before I came to Nha Trang so I really need spa treatments. And I cannot imagine that it was truly a red-light spa with the girls dressed like they were just attacked by sharks. I believed that because I am a girl so they would treat me in different way they treat those men. Cursory, uncomfortable, disgusting smell... unforgettable experience!

Overall, everything is okay except the spa.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank AnnaWong121
muongthanhnhatrang, Người quản lý at Muong Thanh Grand Nha Trang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear AnnaWong121,

Greeting from Mường Thanh Grand Nha Trang.
Thank you for your comment. Such negative comment will help the hotel management to keep on and maintaining our services to clients.
We are sorry to hear that the spa fail to meet your expectation.
The hotel is conducting the overal inspection of the spa to meet our guests expectation.

We hope to welcome you back again very soon in order to show you our inprovemet.

Again, please accept our sincere apology for the above.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

We got free upgraded to Executive Suite room that is spectacular sea view. I was treated with the respect and fully supported by the staffs during the time we stayed here. I will recommend to my friends and come back Muong Thanh Grand hotel in my next vacation.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Hoang Trinh N,

Greeting from Mường Thanh Grand Nha Trang.
Thank you for choosing our hotel and for your kind comment on TripAdivisor.
We are glad to hear you had a great time with us.

We hope to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights and enjoyed it. The rooms are clean and comfortable with good views. The staff are also helpful and friendly. They helped with giving advice and recommendations on the bus schedules and directions to places. We were also served ginger tea upon our arrival. The beach is nearby. There is also a market near the hotel (5 mins or lesser on foot).

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
muongthanhnhatrang, Người quản lý at Muong Thanh Grand Nha Trang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear Minato86,

Greeting from Mường Thanh Grand Nha Trang Hotel.
Thank you for choosing our hotel and provide your comment on TripAdvisor.
We are glad you had a wonderful trip while with us in Nha Trang.
We hope to welcome you back again very soon.