“Tasty pastries and great coffee!”
Review of Iced Coffee

Iced Coffee
Ranked #1 of 19 Dessert in Nha Trang
Price range: US$2 - US$3
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Description: We know exactly where our beans come from and who grows them. We’re passionate about sharing these stories, and celebrating the provenance of the coffees, and the people whose hard work makes them so delicious. We aim for 100% traceability responsibly sourcing coffee ensuring that the farmers receive a sustainable living cost for producing great coffee. The farmers receive their premium, this allows the farmers to provide a level of care for their workers, their families and the environment around them. In the beginning of July 2012 we opened the first Iced Coffee in Nha Trang, Vietnam and started roasting coffee for our own Cafe. Demand for our fresh roasted coffee grew and today we have the Coffee Factory. As the years go by, our shop becomes ever more popular. Our site offers a comfortable facility, with great seating for our customers to relax, congregate or catch up on daily work. Start of 2015 we opened one more shop in 4A Biet Thu street, 146 Hung Vuong, Nha Trang City. We got also some offers to create a network of franchises in different cities in Vietnam and even in other countries
Reviewed 17 February 2016

My boyfriend and I wanted to treat ourselves to a coffee and pastries. We found Iced Coffee on TA and headed over. We usually opt for a delicious and cheaper Vietnamese coffee, but here they were the same price as a 'Western' coffee so instead we went for a Latte. And they were great! I had missed a good frothy coffee.

My boyfriend had a pain au chocolat and I had a croissant. They were warmed and I asked for strawberry jam with mine, that was soo good!

Overall, we loved our visit, friendly staff, clean, bright and cute cafe and delicious pastries!

Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

I ordered a cappuccino with low expectation but it didn't disappoint me. The bitterness of the coffee kept me awake for the day though it didn't have a barista-made texture. At a reasonable price the coffee was so acceptable at a non-Western coffee shop.

Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

The food and coffee is average to good here but the location and ambience of the place is excellent, hence the four star rating. We opted to sit at the tables in the walkway that runs down the side of the building and found it really relaxing being away from the street and conveniently located close to the beach.

Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

Stopped here for coffee and cake and it was really nice. The cake was probably the best cake ive have in Asia so far

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Excellent drinks - I recommend blueberry chiller (with cream on top) Yummi!!! I haven't find yet anything as good in other places in Asia.
Also upstairs part of cafe is good for working, has sockets and is often quiet.
Staff is very friendly and nice, with big smiles.