1,249 results
All reviews salt water pool private beach mud bath lagoon pool ocean villa family villa shuttle bus outdoor bathroom nha trang city breakfast buffet main town garden view kids club shuttle service relaxing holiday sun loungers spa treatments
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

The best thing that could happen to Nha Trang was probably Amiana . Far from madding crowd was this resort like an oasis of tranquility and relaxation . Large rooms with huge beds , open air showers and bath and small balcony overlooking the sea , 3 pools and a small beach was our home for 6 days . Staff were very friendly and service was very prompt , reception was helpful and willing to help . We have stayed in many hotels around the world but the breakfast of Amiana can easily be the best we had so far , every day there would be new items and there was equal distribution of Asian and Western varieties . The resort has shuttle to the city centre around 4-5 times a day but you need to book in advance otherwise taxis are available just outside the resort which goes by meter . There are no restaurants nearby the hotel so if you want a change of palate you will need to go to town . I stopped myself from giving 5 stars to Amiana for the following , which I think they should take it as constructive criticism : I had conveyed my arrival ( 1 -2 pm) and the hotel had confirmed that my room will be ready in spite of their chk in time being 3 pm - unfortunately we had to wait for 2 hours to get the room . Housekeeping just gives you 2 tea bags a day for 2 people , being a five star resort I think they should change this policy - guests should be given some more choices and option - this is very basic . Staff in the restaurant needs to be attentive , I asked for earl grey and my wife green tea but they served her earl grey and me English breakfast tea ; lastly since the resort is a far away from town the only dining option is the in-house restaurant and room service but we found the menu very limited - we feel there should be more choices .
We are going back with happy memories of Amiana but probably think twice before coming back to Nha Trang because the Cam Ranh Airport sucks - airport staff and officials are very rude , male security officers frisking female passengers and there is no display of flight information . Hope they get better with the new airport .

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank bibiNfifi
AmianaNT, Manager at Amiana Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Xin chao,

It is with great delight that you have made Amiana resort your choice accommodation for your vacation. We strive to understand our guest’s needs so that we can craft a highly unique and customised experience for their luxury vacation.

Thank you for taking time to pen down your thoughts on your recent stay at Amiana resort. Your feedback has been conveyed to our respective departments for improvement and I can assure you that the issues brought up will not reoccur.

Thank you once again for your constructive feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back at Amiana resort for a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Fell in love when we stepped into the Amiana. Our bungalow was beautiful and in the best location. The bathroom belongs in a magazine. Beautiful comfy bed.
I loved the beach and man made reefs. Spent alot of time snorkling. All the pools are special.
Great service wherever you were in the resort. Will definitely return.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Xin chao,

It is with great delight that you have made Amiana resort your choice accommodation for your vacation. I am pleased to know you had the opportunity to be pampered by our service and peaceful tropical experience in exclusivity

Thank you for highlighting resort facilities and we hope to welcome you back to Amiana very soon.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 13 June 2018

The resort itself was good, however, the sale department and receptionists were terrible. Sale reps were not professional in email language and are not responsive in emails. Receptionists were too slow (it took us over 30 minutes to check-in when it was 4:00pm and we had small children). Terrible experience with Amiana because of the sale reps and receptionists.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank apbui
AmianaNT, Manager at Amiana Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Xin chao,

Thank you for taking time to pen down your thoughts on your recent stay at Amiana resort. I would like to express my deepest apologies that your experience did not meet up to expectations. Your feedback has been conveyed to our respective departments for improvement and I can assure you that the issues brought up will not reoccur.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

A fantastic 6 night stay through Luxury Escapes and had a fantastic relaxing time. We did a couple of tours via tour desk and they were great. Beach are was fantastic and the pools were lovely and warm, naturally.
Staff were lovely and always smiling and the whole place had a lovely ambiance

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank NevilleCou
AmianaNT, Manager at Amiana Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Xin chao,

Thank you for sharing your review from your stay with us. I am very delighted to read of your appreciation of our resort facilities and friendly staff. Our guest comfort in the rooms is one of our top priorities in which it is wonderful we met your expectations.

We truly took forward to your next visit to Nhatrang soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Spending 4 nights with my friend in Amiana resort.

Staff are so nice and welcoming, breakfast buffet was stunning, very good service.
Private beach is sooooooo nice, water is clean and they provide towel too!!!!

Would love to stay here again!!!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
AmianaNT, Manager at Amiana Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Xin chao,

Thank you for highlighting resort services and friendly staff and we hope to welcome you back to Amiana very soon.

Warmest Regards,