All reviews amusement park private pool cable car wave bar vin pearl duplex villa fun park unlimited access resort pool vietnamese restaurant coffee machine golf buggy other resorts trang airport fantastic resort pool side reception area
Reviewed 19 September 2016

We spent four relaxing nights at this delightful resort. Apart from a beautiful setting we were most impressed by the staff who were always welcoming and went out of their way to make our stay as comfortable as possible.Their attention to detail was excellent including their determination to find ways to ensure my gluten and dairy intolerant wife could enjoy her meals. Stunning pool and easy transfers too and from the island. Vinpearl Luxury is smaller, more secluded and quieter than the resort, definitely worth the extra cost

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
VinpearlLuxury, General Manager at Vinpearl Luxury Nha Trang, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Dear 2cutekiwis,

Thank you for staying with us and I'm happy you share your comments with my team. Should your travels return you to Vietnam, I hope I may welcome you again to a Vinpearl resort.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

My husband and I just returned from a three night stay at Vin Pearl luxury. After travelling around Vietnam this was our last stop before heading home. We definitely saved best for last. It was amazing and true luxury. From the moment you are greeted at the airport for your transfer to the hotel, which included a 45- minute car ride and quick speed boat ride, the service was great. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

The hotel is located on an island, which was a nice escape from the city. We stayed in a Villa room that had a private pool; it was the perfect size for two people to relax. When we felt the need to leave our private heaven, we would go to the main pool, which was huge or the fantastic beach. The room was spotless and a good size.

Buffet was big and had a great selection of both Western and Asian food. Plus there is an outdoor BBQ that was delicious. When we weren’t in the mood for the buffet, we would eat at one of the other a la carte restaurants. We have no complaints about the food.

On Saturdays there is cocktail party on the beach with a big bonfire, the hotel General Manager, Brett, comes and mingles with everyone and happily answers any questions. Brett was super friendly and welcoming!

You must check out the bartender in the lobby bar, he has all sorts of ‘moves’ and ‘tricks’ when creating your drink, it was super fun to watch and not something I have seen before. Nice touch!

The resort was a wonderful experience and I highly recommend it.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear VanCan2012,

Thank you for the referral! It was a pleasure meeting you and your husband.
I've shared your comments to our bartender and I sincerely hope I may welcome you to another Vinpearl resort in the future.

Brett Hickey, General Manager, Vinpearl Luxury Nha Trang

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Spent 3 nights at the vinpearl hotel. On arrival we were served complimentary drinks then travelled by speedboat to our resort. The staff are all friendly and cater for all requests. The villa we had was perfect with no faults including private pool. Food at resort was also fantastic as was pool area and facilities. Would highly recommend this resort.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
VinpearlLuxury, General Manager at Vinpearl Luxury Nha Trang, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2016

Dear Brian T,

Thank you very much for your recommendation! I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. I sincerely hope I may welcome you back to a Vinpearl resort.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

Our family were all the best travel satisfactory. 6-year-old child was equal to this is heaven. Hotel in a quiet atmosphere, spacious and clean swimming pools, the fine sand beach, water park rides One of the best travel yiyeotda everything is satisfactory.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Byeongsam J

Dear Byeongsam,

Thank you for choosing Vinpearl Luxury Nha Trang. I am sincerely happy your family enjoyed your stay with us. If your travels should return you to Nha Trang, please let me know so that I may welcome you personally.

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

If you want a romantic luxury getaway.....this is not the place!

Firstly the lack of communication when you arrive to catch boat. We had no idea and staff were bluntly rude when asked.

Our check in was nothing but tedious and not enjoyable.

As for the resort. Everything is well over priced for what you get. The staff are strangely over attentive and you feel you can not relax to eat your meal. As there is always someone hovering near by to snatch an empty plate because they are watching you eat or even asking how is your stay and to write a review. We were approached several times in a row.

The food is repetitive for all meals. And things that should be hot are stale and cold. You see flies fly out of food.

Drinks,minibar and laundry services cost double to other establishments in Vietnam.

We saw staff argue. Which was highly unprofessional. It was clearly a dispute, with threatening gestures with tongs at bbq area. To the point where a manager had to step in between them.

We also witnessed kids urinating and defecate outside and around the pool.

Being English speaking we learnt fundamental Vietnamese. We encountered multiple communication breakdowns. Primarily caused by staff indicating they understood, when clearly they didn't.

The cost of this luxury is not justified. I would not recommend it to anyone. And neither would we return.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank krittlebub
VinpearlLuxury, General Manager at Vinpearl Luxury Nha Trang, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2016

Dear Krittlebub

I'm sorry we did not live up to our reputation and provide you the service experience we are known for. As we didn't have the opportunity to address your concerns while you were here, I hope you can email me directly. v.brett@vinpearl.com

Warmest Regards,