“Great Tapas!”

Ranked #30 of 562 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Price range: US$5 - US$50
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Welcome to La Mancha!!!Our comfortable Restaurant has Spanish authentic cuisine with seafood and fish, Argentine Beef and Australian Lamb, different vegetarian dishes with cheese, olive, artichoke... Every day new Tapas. Off course Paella-maresco,Paella-negra, Sangria and la musika Flamenco !!! Also house BEER: yellow, red and black. In our BAR many fresh fruits drinks and LASSI. Fantastic deserts, ice cream, chocolate Keck and cheese Keck.In our restaurant Spanish chef de cuisine, very friendly staff speaking English, Spanish, German, Russian, Vietnamese.Buen provecho !!!
Reviewed 11 March 2017

Nice food and decor. Affordable also limited choice of Spanish tapas in Nha Trang nevertheless good food!

Reviewed 17 February 2017

First I have never eaten here because it's a bit pricey. It's a nice place beer ok and trio on stage., he does a good version of Hotel California. The main reason to visit this place is the 2 resident dancers. The lady is ok but the Vietnamese man is laughable. Does this guy LOVE himself. He grabs young ladies of all nationalities to dance with but he's bloody useless. It really is worth a visit just to see him perform.

1  Thank toshboro
Reviewed 15 February 2017

My wife and I both ordered the breakfast set, which included coffee, juice and 4 entree options with bread and butter. My wife got the tortilla espanola with garlic aioli. I had the chorizo scramble. Both were good, and the baguette was definately fresh and I loaded most of my scramble into it and noshed away. You can order a fruit lassi for an up charge which we did. Strawberry was delish!

1  Thank Nick R
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Had a drink only here, sangria and draught beer, but we visited on two occasions. The first time a salsa dance class was happening and the second time which was a Friday night a dance demonstration was going on. The food that was being brought from the kitchen did look good and tasty. All the staff were very nice and the atmosphere was very relaxed.

1  Thank nadia089
Reviewed 9 February 2017

We had some food in the restaurant , we chose mainly fishes but each dish had a very very little and the price is quite high , I am wondering how can they make one potion like that , for ex: We ordered some mussels but it had only 6 pieces in the ceramic pot , some fish balls , it had also very little , everything was very very little .... I think the quality is very important but also quantity, we pay a lot according to their prices in the menu but the food was not enough , they should think about it the service was not bad