US$162
US$135
US$115
US$92
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$316
US$90
Agoda.com
MerPerle Hon Tam Resort(Nha Trang)
US$165
Priceline
US$724
US$269
US$260
Amiana Resort and Villas(Nha Trang)
US$302
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Obviously the 3 stars are a self assessment in my book 1.5 stars would be more accurate.
The hotel is very tired and although it is relatively clean it reminded me of a Moscow hotel of the 60's.
To be fair the staff were friendly and helpful, occasionally language was a little difficult, but overall reasonable. The breakfast cook was terrific with lots of smiles.
Now the problems: no water to the room for hours one morning eventually remedied by a staff member bleeding the system, the air conditioning system isn't up to scratch and even running it on max cooling just didn't do the job, the wifi had a mind of its own but talking with the desk they couldn't understand that there was a problem.
No I would NOT recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Roger N
Reviewed 3 February 2017

This hotel is on good location ( 2 minutes to the beach , local night market , bar , club , restauarnt ...) . Staff is friendly and useful . Room is comfortable ,generally speasking , it is worth what we pay . We will come back if stay in Nha trang in the future

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ha P
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

The hotel's entry is located in a small alley. It is close to the beach but not very close. The facility in room is old and the bed is not very comfortable. The breakfast is not very good. Most of the customers are Russian.

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

Well situated inside a small alleyway filled with restaurants, cafes, laundry shops, massage shops and foreign exchanges.
3 minute walk to the beach (beautiful beach).
Nha Trang has become heavily commercialised with an influx of russian tourists. This hotel is directly located within a russian area with all restaurants and shops labelled with russian writting.
The room (deluxe) and the public areas of this hotel is in need of some serious face lift.
This hotel would have been in its "prime" 15 years ago, however, the lack of maintanance has unfortunately become very visible.
Expect a semi dirty room (carpet and tiles) with bathroom that lets out smelly water when you stay here.
Despite the negatives, I think $20-$30 is good value due to its location.
Staff are not friendly and will do anything to avoid eye contact with you.
Top tip: make sure you check out the pool on the 15th floor. It has a killer view (pool however seems to be lacking maintanance also).
Upon your departure, you may also be asked (like we were asked) to use their "taxi" service by a dodgy bell boy who follows you to your room before asking you.
WIR - well, would never return to Nha Trang due to its heavy commercialisation, so, no.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Calvin K
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

From start to finish my experience at this hotel was dreadful. I hated every minute. It looks nothing like what I had seen on booking.com. It is dark, dingey and depressing. The pool was hideous it had a few broken sunbeds and building work going on above it - not relaxing at all. The staff were so rude and I found them so intimidating being a lone female traveller. In my whole trip of south east Asia I have not been treated this way. I arrived early off a flight to check in and she replied aggressively " no check in is at 2" which I fully understand but I hoped they would have been a little more accommodating and tried to get me in earlier. I then decided to try out the so called pool to kill time before checking in, I asked to leave my suitcase in a safe place such as the office but I was told " no it stays here" it was kept in the lobby where I felt anyone could walk in and take it! They also wanted to withhold my passport I told them no to which they said you can have a photo copy ! I put my foot down and said no you can have a photo copy I shall have my passport ! The night before I was due to check out I received a phone call to my room asking me to bring down my passport for them to keep so that I would pay at check out! How dare they!!!

The room smelt of stale cigarette smoke it was disgusting! I also asked to shorten my stay as I was so unhappy to which again they refused. I should have left there and then but as I am travelling alone this was not possible. Finally when I came to check out the price showing on my booking.com app differed from what they were trying to charge me again they did not attempt to resolve the issue and I had to pay an increased price for what was ultimately the worst experience I have ever had in a hotel. Avoid this place it is despicable !

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo