US$117
Trip.com
US$85
US$62
Agoda.com
The Summer Hotel(Nha Trang)
US$47
US$110
Priceline
US$1,019
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

The hotel's entry is located in a small alley. It is close to the beach but not very close. The facility in room is old and the bed is not very comfortable. The breakfast is not very good. Most of the customers are Russian.

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

Well situated inside a small alleyway filled with restaurants, cafes, laundry shops, massage shops and foreign exchanges.
3 minute walk to the beach (beautiful beach).
Nha Trang has become heavily commercialised with an influx of russian tourists. This hotel is directly located within a russian area with all restaurants and shops labelled with russian writting.
The room (deluxe) and the public areas of this hotel is in need of some serious face lift.
This hotel would have been in its "prime" 15 years ago, however, the lack of maintanance has unfortunately become very visible.
Expect a semi dirty room (carpet and tiles) with bathroom that lets out smelly water when you stay here.
Despite the negatives, I think $20-$30 is good value due to its location.
Staff are not friendly and will do anything to avoid eye contact with you.
Top tip: make sure you check out the pool on the 15th floor. It has a killer view (pool however seems to be lacking maintanance also).
Upon your departure, you may also be asked (like we were asked) to use their "taxi" service by a dodgy bell boy who follows you to your room before asking you.
WIR - well, would never return to Nha Trang due to its heavy commercialisation, so, no.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Calvin K
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

From start to finish my experience at this hotel was dreadful. I hated every minute. It looks nothing like what I had seen on booking.com. It is dark, dingey and depressing. The pool was hideous it had a few broken sunbeds and building work going on above it - not relaxing at all. The staff were so rude and I found them so intimidating being a lone female traveller. In my whole trip of south east Asia I have not been treated this way. I arrived early off a flight to check in and she replied aggressively " no check in is at 2" which I fully understand but I hoped they would have been a little more accommodating and tried to get me in earlier. I then decided to try out the so called pool to kill time before checking in, I asked to leave my suitcase in a safe place such as the office but I was told " no it stays here" it was kept in the lobby where I felt anyone could walk in and take it! They also wanted to withhold my passport I told them no to which they said you can have a photo copy ! I put my foot down and said no you can have a photo copy I shall have my passport ! The night before I was due to check out I received a phone call to my room asking me to bring down my passport for them to keep so that I would pay at check out! How dare they!!!

The room smelt of stale cigarette smoke it was disgusting! I also asked to shorten my stay as I was so unhappy to which again they refused. I should have left there and then but as I am travelling alone this was not possible. Finally when I came to check out the price showing on my booking.com app differed from what they were trying to charge me again they did not attempt to resolve the issue and I had to pay an increased price for what was ultimately the worst experience I have ever had in a hotel. Avoid this place it is despicable !

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 September 2016

I went here with my ex two years ago. It was a decent hotel. It's located deep in an alley. I hated the key card issue. It has to be in the slot to run the electricity. Vietnam is hot, and I hate returning to a hot room. But overall the stay was decent. I enjoyed the view from my room. Minus the old buildings below, the view of the beach and Vinpearl island was nice.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank _wandaful09
Reviewed 25 January 2016 via mobile

Spent 3 nights in this hotel. The room was suffice with semi modern bathroom, comfortable bedding and plenty of space. Breakfast was ordinary and reception seemed very uninterested. There was construction going on either side of the building (which I acknowledge isn't their fault), which meant going to the pool on the top floor was a no no.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple