All reviews great sea view western food nice hotel great location elevator balcony floor
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Really great location. Staff were amazing and helped us out a lot. Even organized a car to take us to Ba Ho Waterfalls. There was a large selection for breakfast to choose. And lastly the room was very nice, huge and comfy bed, had a balcony room that look out the foreshore with spectacular views in the morning.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hangtran154, Giám đốc bán hàng at Boss Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear TJNurse,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Boss Hotel Nha Trang. We are pleased to know that you had an amazing stay and enjoyed the convenience of our hotel.

We would love to welcome both of you back to stay with us in the near future.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

My husband and I spent 4 nights here in June. There was a mix up with our reservation, (not sure who was at fault) but the manager was very understanding and went above and beyond to help us. All staff were very pleasant and always happy to help you with any questions you had and always smiling. The sea view/balcony room we had was very comfortable with beautiful views to the beach area. Bathroom was large and cleaned everyday. It is in a great location, close to shops, restaurants etc. The hotel is located down a side street where cars do not go but had some great restaurants and small fresh fruit shops, 7 eleven style supermarket. The breakfast options changed daily and were sufficient but not outstanding. My only complaint would be (no fault to staff) is the rude, inconsiderate tourists who were extremely noisy with no consideration to what time of day it was. On a few occasions I had to tell them to be quite but they didn't seem to care. The pool area was not large but more than adequate as you were only 1 block back from the beach. Once again inconsiderate tourist would not use towels and leave the pool area dripping wet which made the floor very slippery. Overall we enjoyed our stay here thanks to the lovely staff.

Room tip: I recommend paying the extra for the Executive Sea View room with balcony.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeanene L
Hangtran154, Người quản lý at Boss Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Jeanene L,

First of all let me thank you for sharing your recent stay experience.

Our team is pleased to know that you liked our hotel and you were satisfied with hotel`s location, service, staff performance and breakfasts.

I do hope to welcome you in our hotel again to make your stay even better.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Boss hotel is a nice hotel that offers everything close at hand.BUT..it also gets alot and i mean alot of chinese guests that couldnt care less about others. 11.30pm scresming and shouting in the hall ways.. slamming doors to the extent that it woke us and we had to go out and tell them to be quiet twice!! They also dont use the pool towels that are there to use but drip pools of water all over the front desk area and near flooded the elevator. Cleaners wete constantly cleaning after them in case someone slipped over.. it's such a shame ss the hotel and staff were great.. i dont think i would go back as it was to noisy for me..

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank Lydia M

Dear Lydia M,

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experience at Boss Hotel Nha Trang. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. Thanks to your comments all necessary measures were taken to make our guests feel comfortable and cared.

Please be kindly ensured that your feedback is highly important for us.

We are looking forward to having another opportunity to welcome you back at Boss Hotel Nha Trang.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here in May 2018 based on other reviews and left bitterly disappointed.

The reception staff were very sweet and attentive and deserve praise. That’s where the service ended.

Not listed when we booked our room was that the window was into the air shaft. We could not see the sky.

Cleaning staff knocked on our door at 9am to get access to clean the room. The breakfast buffet was the worst we’ve ever seen, looking dried out as it was left overs from the previous night’s dinner buffet. The dishes were not filled by staff. The coffee was cold by 830, as the staff did not keep the burner under the coffee urn alight.

One morning I asked that it be refilled as it was nearing empty only to have the urn tipped on the side. The following morning at 830 when there was no bread (the two dried out pieces looked inedible), I asked for the basket to be refilled and was told there was no bread left! I asked the staff to check the kitchen. Only to be told again, ‘no bread left’. I then asked that given I had paid for breakfast and I didn’t think it was too much to ask for bread at 830, that staff go and buy some. Which they did. The many staff seemed more focused on cleaning than filling the buffet.

I certainly would not recommend this hotel. We have since moved to a much better hotel for half the price, with a balcony and huge window to the world and in a similar great yet quiet location.

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank Moorcs
Olga L, Giám đốc quan hệ công chúng at Boss Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear Mr Moorcs,
Thank you very much for your review, and we really appreciate that.
We're so sorry for your disappointment in our hotel. We just want to explain to you so that you can understand us as bellows:
1. You have a reservation of Superior Room on Booking.com in our hotel on that day, we gave you the exaclty room you booked, it has no view. We're sorry that we were fully booked on that day, so didn't have a higher kind of room to upgrade for you.
2. The housekeepers need to make up the room for the guests everydays, and they need to knock on the door at 9am to get access to clean it, if you didn't want to be disturbed, please hang the DND sign on the door, then they would not. I think most hotels react the same way
3. About the breakfast, attually at that time, the restaurant had too many guests, so we were refilling the food, not out of food, just needed a little of time. Please sympathize with us.
Anyway, we're really sorry because you didn't have a good time in our hotel.
If you come back to us next time, we will upgrade for you to a higher kind of room without charging.
Hope to see you again.
Sales Manager - Ms Thuy Hang.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I have a good trip in Boss hotel. Location is near the beach,staff very friendly and the room is very new. I feel comforotable when I stay here. If I have a chance go to Nha Trang ciy next time, I will choose Boss hotel

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear DO T,

First of all let me thank you for sharing your recent stay experience.

I do hope to welcome you in our hotel again to make your stay even better.