2,128 results
All reviews sunken shower split level balcony overlooking the beach busy road superior room opposite the beach crossing the road large balcony deck chairs breakfast buffet great room stayed here for nights sun loungers rain shower an upgrade hotel guests would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

I am a Japanese who is concerned about many things, such as cleanness, security, comfort, hotel service, stuff friendliness, or hotel charges, and I know both several worldwide hotels and 3 - 5 stars local hotels in Nha Trang and also other cities in Vietnam.

Honestly, I wouldn’t want to post my review even though I am a repeater here because Novotel Nha Trang is the BEST hotel not only in Nha Trang, but also in Vietnam.

Vietnam is an unique country where you are sometimes faced with difference; however, their concern is always the guests how we are able to comfortably stay in Vietnam, like home.

Additionally, they have nice Vietnamese coffee at a lounge, delicious food at a restaurant, and great spa service I love most. It is rare for me that I have no complain about a hotel.

If you have an opportunity to visit Vietnam, Nha Trang is the best city in Vietnam and I strongly recommend staying Novotel Nha Trang.

ベトナムでは、数々のホテルを宿泊する機会があるのですが、ここは、お手頃のプライスで、ものすごく心地良く滞在することが出来ます。

スタッフは、心から親切に接してくれますし、困った事や心配事があれば、即座に解決してくれます。スタッフ一同、いつもゲストが心地良く滞在できるよう、全てが完璧です。

ニャチャンは、ベトナムでいちばん素晴らしく、大好きです。もしベトナムに旅行する機会がございましたら、ノボテルニャチャンでの滞在をお勧めします。

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
NovotelNT, General Manager at Novotel Nha Trang, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear sumiko-h,

Thank your for staying with us and sharing your recent experience at our hotel on TA page.

What a delight to read such kind words about our property and the service delivered by our dedicated team.

Please rest assured that I will share your feedback with the entire team, great way to celebrate their passion and dedication to offer memorable experiences to our amazing guests.

Looking forward to welcoming you again in the nearest future.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Wonderful hotel with very helpful staff.

Arrived at the hotel very early off a night train from Ho Chi Minh City, I had been out all day sightseeing the day before in the heat and was very tired and sweaty. The staff made best efforts to check me in as early as possible and ended up checking in at 9am even though check in time was 2pm! They even gave me a much nicer room than what I had booked - a balcony room on the top floor with a beach view!

Rooms are lovely, my room had a balcony with a beach view, king size bed and sunken shower with great pressure.

Spa was amazing! Spent the entire almost the entire day in there when I arrived. Price very reasonable and the ladies in there were wonderful - treatments were amazing.

One of the best things about this place was they allowed me to use the facilities after I checked out, including the shower in the spa, allowing me to get cleaned up after a full day of sightseeing in the heat, before taking the sleeper bus to Hoi An.

They have a great security guy, who escorts people across the crazy street in front of the hotel to their private beach.

My only slight criticism of the Novotel is that the breakfast could be better, but it wouldn't stop me from staying again.

Room tip: Ask for a high floor
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Ph0enix1982

Dear Ph0enix1982,

Thank you for staying with us during your business trip and sharing your review on our TA page.

Delighted to know that you enjoyed our room with great view and great help provided by our service staffs. Your kind word has passed to all our staffs and it definitely is the most valuable motivation with them.

I was truly sorry to read that your breakfast experience did not reflect the high quality that we usually provide to our guests. I already shared your review with the team members involved. Thanks to constructive feedback such as yours; we will work on it in order to get more satisfaction from our guests.

I hope you will give us the opportunity to offer you memorable memories should you decide to visit us again in the future.

Feel welcome,

Reviewed 3 June 2018

The hotel located in the center of Nha Trang and very close to the beach. The hotel has an excellent design and clean. Breakfast is served with various foods ranging from Asian to Western. The staffs are very nice and friendly. Everything was perfect.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear queen12122015,

A very warm thank you for taking the time and share your wonderful experience with us.

At Novotel Nha Trang, our aim is to offer higher quality of services; also I am delighted to hear that we successfully accomplished our mission.

Thank you again for your comments. We hope to welcome you back in the nearest future for another wonderful journey.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

so novotel is in a good location, right across the very busy road to the beach and in the heart of many restaurants and shops.

The room we had was large and well maintained, bed comfortable and plenty of room in the fridge for our own drinks. Balcony had a side sea view and was cleverly done so you had privacy.

Breakfast was included and was great for 5 out of 7 days, then they shut the restaurant and everyone had to go to the function room which was chaos and not a nice experience so only did it once!!

Happy hour in main bar 5-8 is buy 1 get 1 free on beers etc, spirits were mostly whisky included. Popcorn on last visit was a nice touch.

Had a couple of issues, overrunning toilet took several visits to fix which was frustrating. Somebody tried to enter our room, we were in with the latch on so they didn't, but no explanation given. Asked for a late checkout, took 3 visits to get an answer, shouldn't be that hard!!

The hotel is mostly tourists on holiday but is more like a business hotel, tiny pool which was chaos when tribes of kids descended on it, expect kids to have fun, but also expect some consideration and parental control. Neither existed although that was a general theme with the guests staying, maybe a cultural thing as we're western and most guests Asian.

Hotel has 24 sunbeds on the beach and we got them when we wanted them. Some were reserved all day with nobody on them which is frustrating when others turned up and couldn't use. Hotel would benefit from managing.

It's a noisy hotel due to guests, children running up and down corridors from about 6am, doors slamming, parents shrieking at each other in halls. Communal areas again suffer with same lack of consideration for others guests, but this guests not hotel (although feel they could do more).

The staff are lovely, especially the lady at breakfast who always smiled and helped (she's very pregnant and perhaps the hardest worker we saw).

There's a decent laundry 5 mins away 20k per kilo and you drop it one day and pick up next morning (outside a spa with a laundry sign).

So if you want a nice, modern, business type hotel and you don't mind noise and inconsiderate guests, you'll love it.

I would add, this is really the only sort of hotels we saw in nha trang, a mix of high rise and hostels.

Great food... Head to lanterns (5 min walk) best food we had in nha trang and reasonable prices.

Not sure I'd come back but did the job for us.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
NovotelNT, General Manager at Novotel Nha Trang, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Sal_UKUk,

I was truly sorry to read that your staying experience wasn't fully enjoyable due to the noise issue, lack of sunbeds and other details been mentioned. I already shared your review with the team members involved. Thanks to constructive feedback such as yours; we will work on it in order to get more satisfaction from our guests.

Feel welcome,

Reviewed 23 May 2018

I stay at hotels more than a hundred times a years in Europe, Japan, South Korea, Thailand... In Vietnam, 3 best hotels offer wonderful services are Sofitel Sai Gon, Sofitel Ha Noi, Novotel Nha Trang. Great locations, great breakfast, rooms are big and clean, price are so so good. Most of 5 star hotels I stay, I really care about cleanliness and Novotel Nha Trang is better than most of others. You should register Accor membership: better rates, extra care...
Better than I expect! I definitely will come back here to stay in a longer time to enjoy this wonderful city, wonderful hotel.

Room tip: very good price for everything hotel offers
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank lamlft
NovotelNT, General Manager at Novotel Nha Trang, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear lamlft,

Thank you for sharing your wonderfull review on our TA Page.

I was very pleased that you enjoyed your experience and that our team was able to offer you their usual hospitality. Thank you for your compliments about our service, facilities and location.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back very soon for another exquisite journey with us.