2,128 results
All reviews sunken shower split level balcony overlooking the beach busy road superior room opposite the beach crossing the road large balcony deck chairs breakfast buffet great room stayed here for nights sun loungers rain shower an upgrade hotel guests would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 23 May 2018

I stay at hotels more than a hundred times a years in Europe, Japan, South Korea, Thailand... In Vietnam, 3 best hotels offer wonderful services are Sofitel Sai Gon, Sofitel Ha Noi, Novotel Nha Trang. Great locations, great breakfast, rooms are big and clean, price are so so good. Most of 5 star hotels I stay, I really care about cleanliness and Novotel Nha Trang is better than most of others. You should register Accor membership: better rates, extra care...
Better than I expect! I definitely will come back here to stay in a longer time to enjoy this wonderful city, wonderful hotel.

Room tip: very good price for everything hotel offers
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank lamlft
NovotelNT, General Manager at Novotel Nha Trang, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear lamlft,

Thank you for sharing your wonderfull review on our TA Page.

I was very pleased that you enjoyed your experience and that our team was able to offer you their usual hospitality. Thank you for your compliments about our service, facilities and location.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back very soon for another exquisite journey with us.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

I was very happy with the welcome to the hotel. They took the time to explain the facilities, and the GM came over to say hello. We were even upgraded to a room on the 16th (Executive floor) and for that we are very thankful. I booked 2 rooms for family.

Positive:

The hotel is well located if you like central and close to amenities, also over the road from a great beach with swimming facilities.

Room facilities are modern and beds / sheets super comfortable.

Kind welcome and fast.

Less good - (1) there is only ONE hotel lobby and it stops serving drinks pretty early. No roof lounges or cool places to be.

(2) The pool area was a big disappointment - a tiny little pool, a few chairs, no service to speak of, nobody came to put towels or to help us, not to mention there is next to no space. Really not nice ....

(3) Breakfast - service was very poor and lack of care. Cold pancakes and waffles, limited choice of breads. Horrible automatic coffee machines.

In short. Reception good, Rooms modern, atmosphere sterile, public facilities - not good.
Rooms - Great. Value for money - decent.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Gavin M G
Reviewed 20 May 2018

Great room with a sea view and just across the road from the beach. Very good pool, gym and spa, and a great breakfast. The staff are all excellent, but Ann, Thi, Ninh and Huy were outstanding. These guys did absolutely everything possible to make sure we had a wonderful stay in Nha Trang. Lovely people and Novotel is very lucky to have them.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Paul K

Dear Paul K,

Thank you so much for taking your precious time and sharing your wonderful experience with us on TA page.

It's always our best fantastic way to start our working day with kind comments like yours. I and all entire hotel team are really happy to know that you had extremely enjoyed your stay with our great breakfast, great room and outstanding service from staffs. Your kind comment will be sent to all our staffs, especially Ann, Thi, Ninh and Huy, as a great motivation for their working spirit.

Once again, thank you very much for sharing your concerns. And we all look forward to welcoming you again soon at Novotel Nha Trang this Summer.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

The hotel is perfectly located right in the middle of the city and in front of the beach. If you book a room facing the sea, the view is more than perfect. The swimming pool is small, but all other factors at the hotel make up for that. And who needs a swimming pool when you are 1 minute from the beach? The hotel staff is friendly and professional. I will stay here again next time when I come back.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear ntnam,

A very warm thank you for taking the time and share your wonderful experience with us.

At Novotel Nha Trang, our aim is to offer higher quality of services; also I am delighted to hear that we successfully accomplished our mission.

Thank you again for your comments. We hope to welcome you back in the nearest future for another wonderful journey.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here as a couple, clean, good service and nice sized room.
We had a great view of the ocean which I have to recommend, and the location is so convenient it’s a casual stroll to either end of the main strip.

The breakfast was good and convenient, especially if you’re racing off on a tour.

We did the 3 island hop day tour, sadly the coral is mostly dead, and water is filled with rubbish and there seems to be no thought for the cleanliness of the environment. This is no reflection on the hotel, but just a consideration for that tour

Overall the Novotel was a great stay, a relaxing stay, and whilst in NhaTrang it’s always good to go back to comfort. I just wouldn’t stay in Nha Trang more than a few days as it’s become very touristy.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear MrM_AUS,

Thank you for staying with us during your business trip and sharing your review on our TA page.

Delighted to know that you enjoyed our ocean view room with godd service and breakfast provided by our staffs. Your kind word has passed to all our staffs and it definitely is the most valuable motivation with them.

I was truly sorry to read that you didn't get full enjoyed experience in your island tour. I already shared your review with the team members as well as island tour agent for further better tour plan as well as solution to recover and protect our seaside environment.

I hope you will give us the opportunity to offer you memorable memories should you decide to visit us again in the future.

Feel welcome,