See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Had visited this resort only as a one-day guest for the beach. Enjoyed the beach very much. Calm and warm clear sea with white sands around. Very nice to spend the whole day here swimming and lying under parasol at the beach. Beach bungalows like spaces are also available to dine in in addition to beach chairs and tables.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank anned0201
Reviewed 28 July 2016

The beach opposite White Sand Doclet Resort is amazingly beautiful. Though service at the resort is quite poor, it is highly recommended beach to visit. I really escaped from my busy life and enjoyed it very much.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Zenda_Ngo
Reviewed 15 July 2016

We spent 5 days at White Sand Doclet Resort & Spa. Quiet place, true heaven to recharge energy. Beautiful beach is a few walks away from our bungalow. The room is spacious with everything you need for daily basic. Staff is very helpful and friendly. You can book tours to visit some islands plus diving at the reception. If you want some fun other than just laying down on the beach, jet ski/flying and some activities are available.

Reason I gave it 4* is because of the kitchen. Breakfast buffet is very poor. We had a dinner at the hotel and it was much lower than expectation. Anyway, we found a very nice restaurant just about 5' walking from the hotel. Fresh seafood with reasonable price. You can see it on the right side on the way to the hotel, Tinh Thu restaurant.

One more thing: there are many mosquitoes so bring your spray!

Room Tip: Very quiet place
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank vanmay2016
Reviewed 29 June 2016

Everything is old and ran down. We didn't stay at the hotel, bought a day pass and apparently the staff were quite rude tried to double charge us for everything (had to point the price chart to get real price). We had lunch aswell and it was actually quite nice and cheap.

The beach is the prettiest i have seen in Vietnam but it has sea lice in it so cant swim sadly :(

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KiisuKat
Reviewed 8 March 2016

I and my friend traveled here for vacation. The Beach is so nice, I love white sand. The price is high. When I came, that time was not crowded. there has many leaf huts so you can rest in and have to pay

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple