All reviews saigon bar luxury escapes colonial restaurant teething issues ocean view pool villa sunrise yoga free flow drinks the fine dining restaurant beautiful resort cam ranh language difficulties yoga teacher private beach escape package shuttle bus green grass beach bar
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

First, the receptionist was friendly. The room is nice and clean. However, the cups has stinky smell. My friend and I went to eat lunch at Lang Viet restaurant of the Anam resort. There were just four tables had customers, but we had to wait for our food over 40 minuets. We asked one of the waitress to go to check and she never came back. Then, another waiter came and left without saying about our food. When we wanted to leave their, they brought our food without saying sorry. The waiter said he forgot. We were so upset. In the afternoon, they gave us some chocolate and my friend got stomachache after eating their chocolate. At that time we were at the airport to see my friend, so I called the customer service and complained to them after going back the resort. However, the girl answered phone named Kim had no reaction or care about my friend. They said that wasn’t their fault and if my friend got worse, they would call ambulance for us. We were so disappointed about the way they service customers. We decided to checkout early the next day. When we were checking out, there was a man named Hải came to see us. He said he is manager which has higher position than duty manager. He said sorry about everything that happened to us in the resort. He said he also thought what happened to us is a big mistake that his resort should have fixed. But he didn’t do anything make us feel better without saying meaningless things. He said he would discount us 50% next time, but that’s not what we wanted, we wanted them to do something that could fix the problem immediately not next time. He said he just got to the resort and heard about our troubles. If we checked out earlier, who was gonna take the responsibility for bad service of us. I never thought The Anam resort didn’t care for the health of a customer like this. I felt disrespected when I was there. HIGHLY

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
7  Thank Vy B
Herbert L, Tổng giám đốc at The Anam, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear Ms Vy,

It came to our attention that you have reviewed The Anam with a very unfair posting after you stayed with us for one night.
Normally we take all reviews and constructive feedback from our guests very serious as we always try to improve our services and standards.
In your case however, it is different as you tried to abuse the system by putting up a 1* review first, and told us that you would only remove the review once we paid you three times the original amount. We found this behaviour completely unacceptable and will no longer take any reservation from you.

Best Regards,
Herbert Laubichler-Pichler

Reviewed 14 June 2018

From the moment we arrived till the checkout everything was superb especially the Villa and the food. The Team there was very friendly and helpful. If you wan to relax and just enjoy the quietness of the Resort then the Anam is for you.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark D
Herbert L, General Manager at The Anam, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Mark D,

On behalf of the team, I would like to thank you for your kind comments regarding ” Great service and accommodations”. We are pleased to receive your feedback that our services met your expectation. I will share your compliments with the rest of the team, who I am sure will be happy to hear your kind remarks.

We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Cam Ranh

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Had amazing time in this beautiful and luxury place, have never seen such green and clean with fantastic sea view resort in our travel life.
Service was super, very lovely fresh smile from our room cleaning staff, reception service also nice and friendly. We definitely will come back in next summer with our friend.

Room tip: Sea view room
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 495,938,835

Dear 4959388835,

Thank for choosing the Anam and for having taken the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to read your positive comments regarding your recent stay with us. I have shared your compliments with the entire team and your satisfaction really serves as great motivation to all of us.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

This was the spectacular place ive been
The spacious, air then staffs make my family trip become awesome
We stay room 412 villa pool so cool
Thank and voted for best of resorts in Việt Nam! ........,,........

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank LeT970
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed for a week in April with a group of 8 (4 separate rooms) and were blown away by this resort. The grounds are immaculate, the staff were really friendly (especially Cuong at the sports bar) and the food was amazing.

The resort itself is about 30mins drive out of town, but a free shuttle bus runs a couple of times each day.

The day spa was heavenly, the variety of restaurants was great and the beach was beautiful. There are also plenty of day trips which are really convenient to organize through the tour desk (we did the adventure tour with Nha Trang Vespa Tours). Would love to return to this gorgeous resort.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank ErinFerriday

Dear ErinFerriday,

Greetings from The Anam!

I would like to thank you for the kind comments regarding your stay with us. I am delighted to see you appreciated the design of the resort, spa and the attentive services. We have also forwarded your compliments about Mr Cuong (at Sports Bar). In addition, I will be sure to pass your compliments along to the team in order to inspire them to continue their efforts.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you again soon at The Anam