“Exceptional service, quality food and overall experience experience”

Cherish Hue Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 444 Restaurants in Hue
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Good for: View, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: "For tourists, Hue has conserved the palaces and temples from the ancient Vietnamese capital, and Cherish Restaurant serves the royal cuisine, lunch and dinner, that made ​​by the traditional food chef, who has over 30 years experience in cooking. At Cherish Restaurant, visitors also are presented the fine Western dishes in original and harmonious taste. Located on the 10th floor of Cherish Hotel, the restaurant owns the finest view toward the city, overlooking Ngu Binh Mountain, Perfume River and the Ever-Growing skyline of Hue. Let's come and enjoy your time with Cherish restaurant!"
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

I have nothing but good words for this place. Martin, Michael and all the staff have provided nothing but the best service. The quality of the food is amazing and has provided me peace of mind. There is such a variety of food on offer for their breakfast including western hot breakfast, omelets, vegetables, salad, fruit, pastries and traditional vietnamese dishes. I am here for 3 weeks and staff have remembered how I like my tea and are willing to share a bit of their time to teach me vietnamese, which I am very appreciative of. The window views, comfortable seats and overall ambience makes this a 5 star restaurant to me. If I am ever in Hue again I'll be staying at Cherish hotel and will look forward to eating at their restaurant for breakfast. Thank you Cherish restaurant!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 25 August 2018

We stayed at the Cherish Hotel for 3 nights and we had breakfast at the hotel every morning. This was by far the best breakfasts of our entire trip. The quality and variety were just incredible. And given that it was at the top of the hotel, the views each morning were pretty amazing (even through the rain and clouds). If the quality of their breakfasts are any indication, the dinners must be fantastic.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Thanks to Martin for the terrific service in the bar at night (the Chivas regal and photos dressed up as the king were great!) and to all the staff at breakfast. Breakfast was lovely! Thank you very much, will come again!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 8 July 2018

I looked forward to the breakfast every morning. There was a tremendous selection ranging from fruits to hot dishes. All food was Buffett style with the exception of the omelet station where you could get your eggs prepared anyway you liked. I had a difficult time believeing that this was all included for the small price that was included with our room.
The staff was very welcoming and Larry somehow always managed to remember how my girlfriend liked her coffee. Thanks to the whole team and Larry for making it such a great start to each day!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I enjoy my morning routine with light breakfast on the 11th floor soaking in the gorgeous views of the mointain ranges of Hue before a long hard day. While the mountain and city views are there every morning, I felt something specially missing one morning. It was the absence of the caring and exceptionally welcome greetings and services from Mr. Larry or Thanh. He was off. I travel for work and it is these short but meaningful kind exchanges, concerns and services that I have received from Mr Larry and his staffs make my experiences at this hotel to be truly Cherished! Thank You!

Date of visit: July 2018