“Happy water”

Red Chilli Restaurant
Ranked #57 of 435 Restaurants in Hue
Price range: US$2 - US$4
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: Red Chilli Restaurant located at 12 Chu Van An in Hue City... Red Chilli served the local foods and vegetarian foods...with More than 15 years in vegetarian experiences, we will serve Any hard to please client..
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Went here for some foods, met a nice guy sitting next to us. Awesome music, cheap beer... wanted to pay for happy water shots for the guy, turns out he was the owner and we ended up doing shots he paid for... awesome guy, good singer :) mok hai ba yo!

1  Thank eetak

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

arrived here with friends, sat down was offered anything I wanted as soon as possible, spoke with the owner for hours and couldn’t complain about the food once! ate here 3 times and the fourth will be tomorrow morning by far best experience I’ve had in Vietnam so far, I’m vegan and had every option I could think of!!!! if I could eat here everyday of my trip I would have!!!’

1  Thank Tess H
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Food tasted better than expected and had a nice chat about football and other things with the staff.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

I was wandering the streets looking for a place to eat and came across Red Chilli as it had a few locals eating there. I had the sauteed duck with mushrooms and a banana smoothie, the smoothie was a bit on the thin side but I could not fault the main meal. The price was excellent as only cost 115,000 dong (approx US$5).

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Ate here before going next door for massage. Service was fast and friendly. Food was good, nice flavours. Find meat is a bit over cooked. Great value for money. We got 4 dishes plus rice and drinks, bill came to 355000 vnd

1  Thank peter m