Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
Great day!!

I was recommended this company by two different friends. We went from Hoi an to Hue on the Hai Van... read more

Reviewed yesterday
I577WHemilys
via mobile
Hue to Hoi Ann on the open road

Had a great trip with the Le Family Riders during our stay in Vietnam. Opted for a scenic way of... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Stephen B
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Hue
from US$56.00
from US$90.00
from US$64.00
from US$67.00
4,100 results
All reviews seafood fishing village hai van pass floating restaurant safety gear thought of everything these guys wet wipes lovely family included in the price amazing lunch family business felt very safe highlight of our trip your luggage or vice versa rain gear
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

heard about theae guys from a friend and was not disappointed. was so much fun and such a different way to travel between cities. would reccomend as a must of traveling between hue to hoi an or otherway round.

2  Thank Jack G
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We travelled from Hoi An to Hue via motorbike and it was the best experience! My partner drove his own motorbike and I was on the back with a driver! Mr Thang and his other family members were wonderful hosts, offering us water etc at every stop and were very safe driving through the mountains which i was very scared of! Lunch was fantastic as well. Would definitely recommend this trip to anyone looking for a run way of travelling to the from Hoi An and Hue!

2  Thank Brigid W
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic place to visit very beautiful. You can walk it or take an electric mini van if needed but I’d recommend walking as you get to see more

1  Thank JamesM11977
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Travelled from Hue to Hoi an today with Family Riders. Booked 6 months ago in UK.
Riders turned up at 10am at our hotel exactly as arranged. I am a 55 year old nervous passenger, so was feeling apprehensive!! Haven’t been on a motorbike in 30 years!!
NO NEED!
The man in charge - Uy - was my rider and immediately put my mind at ease. Our ride was safe and comfortable all the way, and I didn’t once feel nervous.
My husband and daughter travelled with two other riders and they said the same - everyone had a great day!
We first visited a fishing village, then Elephant water falls for swimming, then a delicious lunch on a floating restaurant. After lunch we travelled via marble mountain to Hoi an, arriving just after 5pm. We made several stops for toilet, drinks, ice creams, all included in the price.
Uy was very knowledgeable about local history and information, and was friendly and helpful all day long.
There are a lot of companies who do this trip - but I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend you book
LE FAMILY RIDERS every time!

1  Thank 304brendar
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We have just finished a day tour with Yu and his family. It was incredible from start to finish. Having never rode on a bike before I felt so safe. Definitely recommend this day trip, you really get to see so many incredible sights. Also the lunch provided was the nicest seafood we have eaten on our trip so far. Thank you for a great day!

1  Thank Kirsty M