“Good food, questionable service management ”

Quan Ut Ut Bacontainer
Ranked #325 of 4,318 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Description: A love affair with pig & freshly brewed beer.
Description: A love affair with pig & freshly brewed beer.
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

The good quality and the taste of the food is still the main reason for spending a dinner here.
The quality of the service is inconsistent, in general I did not see much cleanliness tonight is removing the left over tableware and food waste from the tables.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

I've been here in the evening on a number of occassions and have accepted slow/poor service due to the sheer volume of customers. However when you spend lunch there with only a handful of guests and one meal arrives 10 minutes prior to the other and the late arrival was from the "Lunch menu", that is very poor. Eventually we even had to walk to the kitchen to check on the second meal. I always enjoy the food here but with this level of service I would think twice before returning.

1  Thank 887rayc
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

A good place for western style food (hambugers, grills, salads). A little pricey for locals. Good for couples as well as cheering with friends

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We came regularly to dine with family but this time it was bad faith indeed we ordered seven dishes and that there are only 5 who arrived at time. unfortunately this is not the first time this has happened. But this time it's time too much. We do not have the habit of complaining but the service needs to be improved. To forget the order of the customers who come here to eat is a shame ... After telling me that my dish will arrive in 5 minutes I have to wait 15 minutes. So I refused the dish ... I did not want to eat alone. We will not be going back to this restaurant ..

Reviewed 31 July 2018

We gathered there with few friends. The food was quite ok I must say. There are many kind of draft beers there however you must be clever to pick up. Some was very sour and too fruity. Sound funny with the name of each kind of beer there.