All reviewsno elevatorbui viensmall alleybackpacker arealower floorfree breakfastdouble roomflights of stairsbudget hotelper nighthotel is situatedstayed here for nightsnight liferooms are cleanbackpacker streetben thanh marketairport transfer
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I did not have an elevator, but I moved my luggage up to the assigned 5th floor room and always welcomed me with a smiling face. I was impressed when I ran to the taxi on the last day to go to the airport. I will use this hotel again to come again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Clean and tidy and staff are very helpful and friendly and will organise tours. Breakfast is basic but gets you going. Handy to everything in district one and good value for money. The down side for us was we were on the 4th floor in a room that was very small. We paid for an upgrade to a bigger room on the second floor which was much better. Spent a week here and it was good value for money. If staying more than a day or two make sure you book a bigger room and ask for a lower floor as the steps are step

Room Tip: Book a bigger room if staying more than a couple of days and on second floor as stairs are step
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

My family and I were very happy with our stay at Luan Vu. The beds were very comfortable, the air conditioning worked great and the staff were very kind. The rooms were clean and the breakfast was a perfect, light meal.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Decent, basic, family run hotel just off bui vien. Good bedrooms, and quiet enough even though it's close to the Main Street! Breakfast could be better but it is good value for money and staff were helpful!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

I am backpacking with two friends and having had a few rough nights we decided to splash out and were so glad we did! We booked a triple room, the beds were comfy and there was really good aircon. Everything was really clean and the showers were good too. We chose this place because while being a little more high end than what we would usually go for it is still in the heart of the backpacking district on a quiet side street so we weren't too far from all the action! Would recommend if you need a break from dorm rooms.

Stayed: June 2017