All reviews no elevator bui vien small alley backpacker area lower floor free breakfast double room flights of stairs budget hotel per night hotel is situated stayed here for nights night life rooms are clean backpacker street ben thanh market airport transfer
Reviewed 21 April 2017

Great little hotel in the backpackers area.Room was clean,except one of our rooms kept attracting ants on the table tops.The other room didn't have that problem.Simple breakfast is provided.Restaurants and convenience stores just round the corner.Ben Thanh market?Saigon Square is walking distance away but crossing the roads are a problem ,as in every where in Saigon.
Drinking water not provided but can be bought cheaply at the reception.Lady at the reception speaks good English and other languages.Very helpful if you ask for help.May be a bit hard to find for a first timer as it's located down an alley.There were 5 of us ,so we took the airport transfer offered by them for USD 17 .It saved us a lot of hassle and driver led us to the doorstep.
Only downside,it has no lifts ..not suitable if you have heavy luggage or mobility problems.It's tough climbing up the 4th and 5th floors.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located in the backpackers area of Ho Chi Minh. It is so easy to join tour, get transport to another area of the country or even beyond the country.
The hotel is a little set back from the Main Street, the entrance is in a lane.
I stayed there on 5 April 2017. My room was a superior twin, the room was spacious, it made me quite comfortable. It had free wifi but in my room I stayed was not good. The wifi in the lobby was much better.
The staff was ok, they were not initiative but if you had question, they were helpful.
The breakfast was egg and toast, it was not a rich breakfast but it was ok. The only defect was I found a dead Cockroach in the toilet.
Jump to conclusion, it is worthy to stay there as the location is good, spacious room and the price is not high. My room was 22USD.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 April 2017

They organized an airport pick up and drop for $15 (you can get it cheaper if you shop around).

Rooms were lovely and had a colonial feel to it. While the place is located in the heart of backpackers land, that is full of places to eat (and it's great at night to walk around), it is slightly off the main street, so it is quiet.

Bathrooms are clean, hot water. Wifi works great.

The staff was very helpful, one of the girls sent us to eat Pho at a Phenomenal place close by (turned out it is one of the best places to try it in HCM).

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed for two nights in this hotel.
The room was on the 2nd floor and had twin double beds. The bedroom was clean and tidy and the same could be said of the en-suite bathroom, which had a powerful hot shower at all times.
We arrived at 0600 having spent the previous night on the southbound train to HCMC. The reception staff were very accommodating, allowing us to deposit our heavy bags and to use a bathroom prior to an early departure on a previously organised tour.
The reception staff were pleasant and knowledgable (in particular they provided me with advice regarding the whereabouts of a good quality barber).
I would recommend this place as a good place to stay within the central backpacker district, which had a tariff equating to $12/pp per night, which was good value.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel with my two siblings. The room was big and the bathroom was clean. They have free wifi and they offer free breakfast. Location was nice too. Very near convenience stores, etc.

The staff is very friendly, they helped us booked our tour to the Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta. On our last day, they also helped us book a taxi to the airport and hugged us as we said our goodbyes.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family