1,595 results
All reviews social club rooftop bar glass bridge infinity pool sky lounge m gallery beautiful hotel accor hotels boutique hotel the executive lounge hotel guests breakfast buffet pho welcome drink corner room top floor post office
Reviewed 27 May 2016

Located in the center of the city of Saigon between the American Embassy and the Palace has many Art Nouvau flashes..interior chosen with great taste..large rooms and divine breakfast..the bar and the pool at the last floor 33rd if I am not mistaken with great view...most of all, prices of rooms are very good

Stayed: April 2016
julie b, General Manager at Hotel des Arts Saigon Mgallery, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2016

Dear Ms. ElenieAthensGreece,

Thank you for your lovely review. We are happy to learn that you have enjoyed our divine breakfast, the bar and the infinity pool at our 24th floor with great view and found our room prices good. We have devoted to bring the most value of money to our guests for worthy and pleasant stays.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel des Arts Saigon MGallery Collection soon.

With my regards,

Reviewed 24 May 2016

This hotel has many beautiful details fit-out located in the district 3 and at the fringe of district one. It was only opened for business 2 months before I stayed there. It is in walking distance to district one, a great location as it is not an overcrowded area all the time. It has a modern rooftop bar; a small open air glass bottomed floating bridge, between Shri lounge and this bar is spectacular. An interesting carved detail to the staircase and ceiling leading to the rooftop bar and perimeter overflow style modern swimming pool. The room is charming with detailed ceiling modern bay windows with view of the sunset. Bathroom amenity is small but carefully designed and has beautiful flows to the bedroom. It is a well designed boutique style hotel and pleasant service.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo

Dear Ms. Nina,

We very much appreciate your detailed review that is very well-described Hotel des Arts Saigon Mgallery Collection. Your rich experience at Hotel des Arts Saigon with the view of the sunset through the modern bay windows in the charming room, the floating bridge and infinity rooftop swimming pool is really spectacular.
Please feel welcome to return to our well-designed boutique hotel for many more pleasant stay and service. It is always our pleasure to host you.

With my regards,

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

New hotel with high ceiling at the reception. But checking in is very slow. Staff were courteous. Room, bathroom, toilet were small. Bed was good and comfortable. Rooftop bar nice view of the city. Happy hours drink policy very contradictory. Please ask and make sure of the drink prices and how they bill before you order. I m not complaining about the prices but the policy and principle of the billing policy. It just doesn't make sense! The drink prices were actually reasonable. Overall a nice pleasant stay.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Tony Y
julie b, General Manager at Hotel des Arts Saigon Mgallery, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

Dear Mr. Tony,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your review. We are glad to learn that overall you have had a nice pleasant stay at Hotel des Arts Saigon Mgallery Collection.
We are sorry about the slow checking in. We understand that checking-in might take a little more time when many guests arrive at the same time. Regardless, we have shared it with Front Office team to speed up the process as much as we can for our guest comfort. We have also reviewed with our bar staff the happy hours policy and how to handle different cases smoothly. Hopefully your next visit will be more seamless.
Mr. Tony, once again, we appreciate for letting us learn about your experience at our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel des Arts Saigon Mgallery Collection soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Located in district 3 in the heart of Saigon, this hotel is a great value by price quality of service and amenities.
The best breakfast you can get with pastries, omelettes, soups ( pho ... Vietnamese noodle soup) , cheeses, delightful fruit juice bar, yogurts and more.
You get 24 hour room service and the cuisine at 3 am when you are completely jet lagged is gourmet. Can't ask for more.
The room is great with TV with all relevant channels, CNN, BBC, F24 in English, CNBC and more.
The people are everywhere genuine nice people happy to serve.
A French touch everywhere in the city, the French were here 100 years. You can see that in the architecture and in the flavor sat the ice cream parlor even at Haagen Dazs

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr./Ms. Jopin,
We are so happy to read your review and learn about your delightful stay. It is great to know you are happy with our in room service, TV with all relevant channels and especially our genuine and nice staff.
We are looking forward to welcome you back to this rare jewel in Saigon again soon, Mr./Ms. Jopin. Please feel welcome always.
May I wish you a great happy week and prosperity!

Reviewed 21 May 2016

The MGallery Hotel Des Arts is a new, stylish, well managed hotel in Ho Chi Minh City managed under Accor. The property is dripping with nouvo Indochine touches. I was here on a business visit and the property is well managed to the last detail for sure.

As for value, I think it is borderline. I had a deluxe king room with a city view on a lower floor. The room have great features like a pod type coffee maker, ironing board and iron ready to go for the business person, one of those nice small speakers you can stream music to, a few fresh fruits and sweet treats left every day, large bathtub, etc. The room was very quiet except for the piped music in the hallways you can hear at night. It is barely perceptible, but it might annoy a light sleeper.

My chief complaint about the room is the bathroom area. Although the fact the room is basically open plan to the rest of the room with only a little pull curtain dividing the bath and bed, the unpleasant thing for me was the shower. It is tiny. I am not sure why they could not eliminate a few centimeters from the vanity and add it to the shower. If you are a large person, you may struggle for sure. Otherwise, I sort of liked the open plan bathroom.

Outside the shower, everything is really perfect in the room. I am sure the more expensive rooms are even better. The room I was in is perfect for a business visit. The little touches are sublime and all is aesthetically pleasing.

The rooftop infinity pool is spectacular. The rooftop bar is also really popular with the beautiful people of HCMC. The young, glamorous, and decadent descend on the pool bar at dusk like clockwork. There is also an interesting glass bridge from the roof of the MGallery to the adjacent building where it leads to another hip restaurant / bar.

One of my few complaints it the really poor selection of wines by the glass. There is a massive wine selection to be sure, but if you just want a nip after work of red, there are about 4 choices. On my visit to the "Social Club" they only had two wines in stock which is a massive disappointment after you sit down and get comfortable. I left to eat at the buffet restaurant on the second floor which had all wines by the glass in stock. In any case, I tried all the wines and none changed my life and a few bordering on rough. Disappointing for such an expensive hotel. The restaurants has at least two Trapiche wines, which has good medium range selections, but the red they stocked was a bit on the lower end.

The service in the hotel is almost perfect in every way. The employees are attentive and well trained. Flawless. Huy in the pool areas was especially friendly and nice. However, I found the staff in the lobby a bit rigid. Well trained and helpful, but the environment was like an exclusive night club where you are not sure if you are really welcome or they are about to kick you to the curb for not having the right attire. On arrival, I was greeted warmly. However, when I asked for a coffee instead of their "welcome juice" they promptly charged me USD 5. Really? Next door you can get about 10 coffees for that sort of money. Not a great way to start off the stay over the price of a cheap coffee.

My only other complaint is the cost of laundry service. USD 85 for dry cleaning a suit, jacket, and laundering a few items. Really bad value even if they do iron my underwear!

All in all, I think this hotel is nice and worth spending the money to stay. It was busting my per diem, but it was comfortable, quiet and a nice respite after my work day. The location near the park and other great restaurants is excellent for an evening walk.

Room Tip: The deluxe king rooms are good value, but shower is super small.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

Dear Mr./Ms. Jelly Lala,
Thank you for staying with us and for spending time to share a detailed review. We really appreciate it. It helps us very much in serving you better next time.
First of all, we apologized for your experience with the wine, the laundry and the coffee. We have launched a new Beverage menu lately with more than 100 options in which we have selected the most favorite (by number of orders) wine by glasses and reduced the ones that have not been ordered well or favored by our guests. We plan to launch wine of the month in the next few months that would be available in both by the bottle and by the glass. Besides, we will add 2 white wine and 1 red wine by the glass in the coming month.
Regarding the laundry, our laundry price is currently 5% lower than most of 5-star hotels in Ho Chi Minh City. However, we are planning to launch 5%-10% discount on some laundry items in June. For the feedbacks about the coffee, I trust the price for coffee in 5-star hotels is always higher than the street coffee for other values besides just the coffee.
Mr./Ms. Jelly Lala, we are glad all in all you think Hotel des Arts Saigon Mgallery Collection is nice and worth spending money to stay. Please feel free to contact us at h9231-gm4@accor.com and provide us more of your preferences besides the coffee for welcome drink so we can note and serve you better next time.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future for a new seamless experience.