1,172 results
All reviewsthe club loungespg platinumlatest reciperiver viewcomplimentary coffeesoft openingmodern hotelcorner suiteinfinity poolturn down servicebusiness triprooms are spaciousexcellent hotelbreakfast buffetrestaurants and barsphocamille
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We have stayed in Marriott/SPG properties around the world and this one truly stood out.

As platinum members celebrating a special occasion, we were upgraded to a suite overlooking the river. The room could not have been more perfect.

Also awaiting our arrival was selection of complimentary wine and treats.

The quality of the room service was our biggest surprise - it was probably the best we have ever had. Normally we only use as a last resort, but ended up ordering twice here.

The breakfast in the restaurant, part of the platinum benefits, had a good selection.

All of the staff were extremely helpful, particularly Thao Nguyen. We ran into the property manager in the elevator who inquired how our stay was going and passed us his business card to email him if we needed help or feedback. I can't remember this happening anywhere else, even in hotels where I have spent thousands of dollars and stayed over 100 nights.

Only note of improvement - the airport transfer service seems overpriced. I would urge the hotel to look into this, it was significantly more than what we booked on viator (which in turn is more expensive than Grab or local cabs).

Overall, we loved our stay here and can't wait to return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jamie M
Justin M, General Manager at Le Meridien Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Dear Jamie M,

I am thrilled to read your excellent review on your recent stay here at Le Méridien Saigon and thank you for choosing us your host to celebrate the special occasion.

We take great pride in our personalised service and I’m thrilled to learn that our associates, especially Thao did everything possible to make your stay a memorable experience. To see that Le Méridien Saigon is at the top of your list among many Marriott & Starwood legacy luxury hotels is truly the best piece of feedback me and my team could have hoped for. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our team and we look forward to welcoming you back in not too distant future.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

Another surprise on my last Asia trip. This hotel are amazing.. Staff amazing (we all know that Vietnam is a newer tourist destination)... Amazing rooms and an executive lounge that other Marriott properties could learn from.. Nothing wrong here only positive vibe amazing staff and great rooms to oh yes an amazing room rate...Highly recommended..

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Peter H
Justin M, General Manager at Le Meridien Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear Peter H,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review of your recent stay at Le Meridien Saigon Hotel.

It gives me great pleasure to know that you had a terrific experience with us and to see that our Le Meridien Club Lounge is in your top list among other Marriott properties in the region is truly the best piece of feedback me and my team could have hoped for. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our associates and we look forward to welcoming you back in not too distant future.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here when we visited Ho Chi Minh City back in late December and early January. Beautiful, clean, and excellent hotel. We want to especially thank you Mr. Khuong Nguyen and his staff for taking care of us and making our stay at La Meridien comfortable and enjoyable feeling like a home away from home. We have highly recommended this hotel to all our friends and families.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jthuytran

Dear Jthuytran,

Thank you for sharing this excellent review of your stay at Le Meridien Saigon.

I am thrilled to see that you had such a wonderful experience staying with us. It delights me further to read that Khuong, our Director of Rooms went above and beyond to ensure you and your spouse enjoyed your experience. Khuong is truly a dedicated hotelier who set perfect example how we personalise our services and we are glad to have him in our team.I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to all of the team and especially Khuong who I know will be delighted.

We do hope we can welcome you back to your ‘home away from home’ in Saigon.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Le Meridien is a great 5* plus, with modern interior.

Staff is very friendly and allways willing to go the famous “extra mile” for you.

Great view, specially from higher floors.

Restaurants serve food at the high level of the Hotel.

Good breakfast buffet.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank eillig

Dear Eillig,

Thank you very much for your lovely review. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us at Le Meridien Saigon.

I am delighted to hear that you found our hotel to be chic and the staff to be extraordinary. We take a lot of pride in our personalised service here and I’m thrilled to learn that my staff did everything possible to make you feel welcome and make your stay extra comfortable. Our river view rooms offer stunning view of the city center. Le Meridien Executive Club Lounge Saigon is a perfect place to relax and watch the city goes by. We thank you once more for such a wonderful review and we hope that you can join us again one day soon.

If there is anything we can assist you in planning your return, do let us know.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

My dad and I stayed at this hotel for two nights and it was great!
Le Meridien is well located in HCM near plenty of shops, restaurants and tourist destinations. We were able to walk to a restaurant or to do shopping with ease.
The service was outstanding : very friendly, positive and helpful. You can ask them anything and their answer will always satisfy.
The rooms were very clean, spacious and confortable. The bathroom was luxurious and impressive.
We went to the hotels gym which had everything you could wish for as well as a sauna to relax right after.
Overall this hotel was just perfect for a stay in Ho Chi Minh City and I highly recommend it.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family