Review Highlights
Massage

It’s a very nice place to calm down. The staff is very professional. At the beginning you will have... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
962marvinb
Hamburg, Germany
via mobile
Massage and Sauna..

Just amazing, the personal staff so friendly and professional... I took the pagoda body massage and... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from US$112.00
from US$32.00
from US$30.00
2,308 results
All reviews body massage great massage cucumber facial hot stone minute massage lemongrass tea full body massage experience masseuse knots healing 90min vietnam session spas coconut hcm
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We (me & my friend) have taken a body massage + spa formula.
The therapist were gentle & professional.
We have enjoyed a Pagoda Body Massage during a whole hour.
The staff & the Spa gave us the opportunity to have a peaceful time before leaving Vietnam to France. If we have the opportunity to go back to Vietnam, it will be, definitively, a stop to get.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This place gave me a relaxed hour. The environment is nice and smell is good. Very recommended place for having try!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Came here today with my mum, she had the foot massage and I had the body massage. Both were excellent! Mum has a bad knee but it felt so much better afterwards. Very lovely atmospheric spa and friendly staff. Also good value for money. Totally recommend!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

A friend brought me here for my birthday. The ladies there were very very nice and welcoming. We both had a full body massage and body scrub....with lavender scrub. Everything was just perfect. Would recommend this to any family and friends coming to Ho Chi Minh City on holiday.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Visited while in Ho Chi Minh - best massage I’ve ever had and skin feeling very soft after the scrub. Definitely recommend