“So Great !”

NN Store (Nhan Ngai)
Ranked #619 of 4,295 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Cheap, good foods and drinks
Execellent services
Many kind of spring rolls, Vietnamese breads, sticky rice
Really nice small store
Highly Recommend!!

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

This place is very unique in Saigon: the atmosphere is relaxed and friendly, you eat for a few dollars, and the food is very tasty. We are talking about fast food, but without burgers. Chicken on sticky rice was already a nice discovery, but bao, a sandwich made with steamed bread, was a revelation and makes me emotional about NN store.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

This quaint little restaurant in Binh Thanh is a must visit if you are in or near the area.

Their isn’t a great variety in what you can eat as the menu is quite small however, what they do have is exceptional!!

I had the ‘sticky’ rice and a baguette both of which contained chicken.

The sticky rice was literally something else - I’ve never had anything like it before in my life. The dish cost a measly 20k - I would have easily paid between 50-80k for it.

The vibe in the restaurant is refreshing. It’s young locals and the venue plays decent Vietnamese music.

As mentioned, I’d recommend this place. It’s cheap and more than cheerful!

Good quality food!

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

cheap, yummy banh mi, air conditioned. Not sure what else you could ask for. The banh mi were only 20k.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Great little cafe with friendly staff and no problems with speaking English.

Popped in for a snack at lunch today. I had the pork and my girlfriend had the chicken Banh Mi. Both enjoyed them so much we ordered another to go!

Very reasonably priced too - 20k each for pork/chicken. 23k for the beef. We were also invited to try a new steamed bap with BBQ pork filling which I believe is also 20k.