“Racist venue who don’t welcome tourists ”
Review of Warning Zone 72

Warning Zone 72
Ranked #2,998 of 4,308 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Tried to go 3 times over one week, told they were full the first two times with a couple tables empty. Accepted they might have bookings. Third time there were plenty of free tables. Sat down and they told us to leave and they were closing (6.15 on a Friday night). Questioned them why we weren’t to be served and they dodged the questions. Very odd vibe from a bar with a name in English. dont bother if you’re white/not Asian decent. Warning zone indeed.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I came here with my colleagues and I absolutely disappointed with this place. The kitchen close very soon and we cant order more..just only few food from the beginning. I never wanna come back again

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

My friends and I went there to enjoy food and drink, I found they have many delicious dishes with excellent taste. Becide that their staffs were friendly, they always gave us smiles when serving.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Wouldn't let us in? Wouldn't give a reason. Got the impression it was because we are English? Rude and it was smelly. We went out of our way to go there, don't waste your time!

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Horrendous service. It was as though they did not want to serve foreigners at all. My buddy and I went there for dinner a Thursday around 8.30pm. After waiting for maybe 15 minutes, the waiter finally took our order. I ordered a Vietnamese hot pot and my friend a noodle dish. The waiter said they were out of Vietnamese hot pot but had Thai hot pot, so I ordered the latter. Half an hour later, he came back and said there's no hot pot at all. I now ordered the same as what my friend had ordered and got delivered. Half an hour later, the waiter came back and said there was no more of that, but they had fried rice with beef. OK, I ordered that instead. Now it took ANOTHER 45 minutes to get that order. The food was OK, but more expensive than in some similar places we found. The Vietnamese people around us got served fast and efficiently. The extremely slow and at times rude service made me think they would rather not serve foreigners at all. Stay away!