“Awesome place for breakfast!”

The Vintage Emporium
Ranked #55 of 4,287 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: With an eclectic mix of vintage chic French decor fused with Indochina flavor the Vintage Emporium aims to be the only venue for a tranquil retreat in the frenetic city of Saigon. Serving proven classics with an emphasis on quality ingredients, food & beverage, and impeccable service we aim to be the first choice for those both Vietnamese and from abroad.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great location in town, delicious food, and excellent service! Perfect way to start the day!

Our server gave us awesome advice about the area and tips on what to do with our time here!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Knew their name on instagram and found my way to this restaurant in district 1 to have brunch. Really impressed by the selection of food on the menu as reviewed by instagram users. The food is not only instagramable but also tasty. Especially fried sweet potatoes, which I love the most. Even though I found the pricey is quite expensive. I spent like 300,000 plus for my meal, a lot more than average!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a great place to grab brunch on the weekend although it can get a little busy. Coffee is good and the restaurant has a nice atmosphere. There are usually many foreigners here. The location is a small trek from the city centre but worth it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Exquisite. Perfect design, tasty coffee, big menu, fair prices, quick and helpfull staff. The interior design is wonderfull, great special coffe (the blue latte tastes like heavens), nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Breakfast was absolutely fantastic & I was so happy to find glutenfree bread on their menu! I had some very tasty bread with avocado & perfectly poached eggs, my hubby enjoyed the french toast. The coffee was great too! We’ll be back for sure!