US$87
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$146
US$131
Hotel Majestic Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$137
US$115
Trip.com
  • Pool
Rex Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$204
US$138
Agoda.com
US$79
Hotels.com
Silverland Yen Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$131
US$122
Agoda.com
US$109
US$92
  • Pool
Phan Anh Backpackers Hostel(Ho Chi Minh City)(Great Value!)
US$12
US$11
  • Breakfast included
Harmony Saigon Hotel & Spa(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$107
US$76
  • Breakfast included
The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$371
US$314
All reviewsair consmall alleyhotel is locatedno liftrooms are cleanpham ngu laobudget hotelbackpacker areabaguettequiet streetcheap pricecu chi tunnelshotel stafflaundry servicethe hustle and bustlehcmctours
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

We had a great stay at Blue River hotel. We used their airport pickup service which cost a little more than if you were to just jump in a taxi but was really great and saved us worrying about which taxis were dodgy (rumour has it most of the taxis in Ho Chi Minh will try to scam you somehow). The receptionist even came and met us in the taxi and walked us to the hotel (as it's down a little road where taxis can't go). We spent two nights in the dorm rooms (the hotel is split into two one half is dorms the other half is private rooms) which were lovely and clean and well kept. The bathroom was also clean and modern. The little chill out area on the ground floor was also a really nice addition. On arrival we wanted to book a trip to the Cu Chi tunnels and the staff were really helpful and gave us many options for different priced trips, I felt they were trying to give us the best experience and not just sell us a trip. The trip we ended up choosing was great! After we checked out we managed to miss pick up for our bus and the reception staff could not have been more helpful finding us a new bus. Would definitely stay here again if I ever come back!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2017

location : 10/10
cleanliness: 9/10
breakfast: 10/10
staff : 10/10

alot of nice food behind the hotel. vietnamese cuisine. delicious and cheap

best staff ever: Ms Amber, speak well, knowledgeable,and very helpful.

before the arrival, she will sort out everything for you. especially transport.

although the hotel is small. but isn't enough to rate how amazing this place.

enjoy my 3 night stay here.

Room Tip: get a map from reception desk. helpful
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights in the 6-bed mixed dorm. Extremely hospitable staff here. The welcome drinks were very much appreciated and the staff took great time and effort to introduce nice places to visit around the city using a map they provided. They also helped me book the tour for the Cu Chi tunnel which only cost 1,300 dong for a group tour of 40 people (not inclusive of the tunnel entrance fee).

The place is conveniently located in a small lane behind the main backpacker street, with tons of eateries, street food and bars nearby.

The room was clean and my bed was made up every single day. I greatly appreciate that they provided bath towels and the air conditioning worked very well. Only downside is the drainage in the ensuite showers were not working too well and caused the toilet floor to be very wet after a shower.

Breakfast was amazing with a good choice of either western or Asian fried/ soup noodles. (see pictures for the breakfast). Wifi worked well.

For such a great price, this hostel provides excellent value for money.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

After travelling on a bus from Nha Trang for 10 hours,myself and my friend were exhausted and were ready for bed. On arrival to the hotel,we were greeted with friendly staff who could not do more to accomodate us. The check in progress was fast and the complimentary welcome drinks were delicious. Our room was very clean and the beds were extra comfy. The location is in the middle of the city but is hidden away from all the noise. The staff are a credit to this hotel especially Phong who accommodated us in anything we needed.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Staffs are pretty friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful especially front desk girl (receptionist). Although I didn't get the chance to spend my time at that hotel because of my credit card issue, one thing I can guarantee is that they are really good at giving services.
Not for the room condition, as for service, I could give three stars

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends